Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Unanswered: Please Close!

I have a wonderful cute blob, Tiny, and I want to put her on my signature but it won't allow me to inset a picture (the little button with mountains) does anyone have an idea? I understand, now, that you have to upload the bottom of the page and fill the information in signature picture, but I have some other questions. Do I have to limit my self to one, or can I put them both on there? And how do you get the words in your signature to become links? Like, for example, if I wanted to say that I wanted to be able to say 'Click here' and the word 'here' to go to www.example.com/example how ould I be able to do that? Please and thanks in advanced!

This is Tiny!!!! Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Tinkwebkinz; 11-09-2008 at 10:23 AM..
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #2
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Help me PLEASE!!!!!!!!

To add a blob or any picture to your signature you must first save the pic/blob into the pictures folder in your computer. Then click on the tab "User CP" and the "Edit Signature" right under the pig skateboarding. Scroll down to the bottom of the page it brings you to and you will see a section for "Upload Sig Pic".
Click browse and a window will pop up, showing you your pictures folder. Find the blob, double click it and (back on the WI page) click upload. Wait for the a bar saying [SIGPIC][SIGPIC] to pop up in the text box on that page. The [SIGPIC][SIGPIC] represents your blob. Position the blob anywhere you want and click "Save Signature" on the bottom of the WI page.

Hope I helped!
~E-Angel

Last edited by E-Angel; 11-09-2008 at 09:51 AM..
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 10:08 AM   #3
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much E-angle! I am so happy. I'lll give you a rep point as soon as possible!!! (as soon as I'm done typing this) Can you do this for two different pictures?? I have a blob and a doll from the doll palace that I want to put on their. Do I have to limit my self to one, or can I put them both on there? And how do you get the words in your signature to become links? Like, for example, if I wanted to say that I wanted to be able to say 'Click here' and the word 'here' to go to www.example.com/example how ould I be able to do that? Please and thank you for your reply and I'm hoping you can answer my other questions! (Please read first post)

Last edited by Tinkwebkinz; 11-09-2008 at 10:23 AM..
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 10:13 AM   #4
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Just right click on the blob, then click 'Save To Computer'. Then name the blob.
Then go to edit your signature, and scroll to the bottom of the screen. Click 'Browse'. Then select your blob, and upload it.
Once the page refreshes, scroll down again, and you should see your picture uploaded, click 'Insert Signature Picture' next to it, and the code will appear in your text box. Put it where you want, and save it!
Livi is offline Female
Old 11-09-2008, 10:26 AM   #5
Edward♥Cullen
Webkinz :)

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Can you do this for two different pictures??I have a blob and a doll from the doll palace that I want to put on their. Do I have to limit my self to one, or can I put them both on there?
You can only put one picture in your signature at a time.
Quote:
And how do you get the words in your signature to become links? Like, for example, if I wanted to say that I wanted to be able to say 'Click here' and the word 'here' to go to www.example.com/example how ould I be able to do that? Please and thank you for your reply and I'm hoping you can answer my other questions!
Go to edit signature and type the word that you want the link to be in. Highlight that word and find the picture of the world with two chain links in front of it. Click that and type in the web adress.

~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Closed