Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 10:09 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
aslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to allaslans is a name known to all

Default Re: playing other people in the tournament?

i completely hate the stadium because i haven't been able to play atomacolicious (?) since the day it started!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 10:37 AM   #12
lmf
lmf is an unknown quantity at this point

Since someone mentioned Atomacolicious, I gave it a try between my 2 accounts. It timed out. I went back to Rock, Paper, Scissors, and it worked. So it appears as though some games work and others do not.
lmf is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 10:41 AM   #13

meltingstone is an unknown quantity at this point

It's possible that your parents enabled some Parental Lock so that you are unable to perform certain tasks. I''m not sure, but it may be worth looking into.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:39 AM   #14
colbylobrien is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: playing other people in the tournament?

My phone works until it goes to the game screen where it says that it is waiting for the other player to join. Then it turns off and the game times out. Is this happening to anyone else?

colbylobrien

My family's collection (we are so sad that we haven't been able to play together for a long time!)
:bas::pgn::cs:
Old 04-21-2008, 01:21 PM   #15
mommylauraann

mommylauraann has a spectacular aura about

Mine does the same thing. If I keep my phone open on the screen and then click find me an opponent I notice that my phone works fine until it switches tot he games main screen which says waiting for other player. It seems to search for another player fine, but when I get to that main screen my phone immediately turns off. I even tried turning the phone back on while I am still "wiating for other player" but it still times out. I e-mailed ganz today and hopefully I will have a response in the next few days. it seems to take that long to get one. I will post here what I hear from them if anything.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:39 PM   #16

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

My phone is working now, and I can see the friends list finally after 10 days or two weeks, however, I still can't play any games. It starts to load but says it can't find opponent. Today, however, I've lost the ability to click on a game or try to get in, again. I think this is going on close to three weeks.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #17
Jeninfla has a spectacular aura about

Three weeks is about right. It has nothing to do with various servers or parent controls. Its been messed up since they started the stadium. I don't know anyone who isn't having trouble with it.
Jeninfla is offline Female
Old 04-28-2008, 04:25 PM   #18
Gifted

MamaWolf will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Jeninfla
Three weeks is about right. It has nothing to do with various servers or parent controls. Its been messed up since they started the stadium. I don't know anyone who isn't having trouble with it.
Yep, I'm in the same boat.... my phone now works but I time out every time I try to play with another WW member. We've even tried by invitation and accepting the invitation, still will time out. I'd be perfectly happy if they removed the stadium and got the Arena working again.... I'm trying to be patient... but it's upsetting... I soooo miss playing Atomicolicious!!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:28 PM   #19

hoppermania is an unknown quantity at this point

This glitch hasn't affected me.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:46 PM   #20
kloudythepotato is an unknown quantity at this point

i was able to turn my fone on today. try it after u turn ur fone on and see if u can find someone to play against
Closed