Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
cheekygranny
Webkinz :)

boograndma is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Placement of rooms

Can you tell me how Webkinz places your first 10 rooms? Is it random or are they in 2 rows of 5?
Just starting out and trying to figure a floor plan.:pgn::koala:
Thanks,
Mary
boograndma is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 10:44 AM   #2
I love my

Horsegirl2523 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Placement of rooms

I think that the rooms are randomized. Though it depends alot on wether or not you buy some rooms yourself.
Horsegirl2523 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 10:50 AM   #3
I'm a child of God
Gifted

imagineolivia1 is on a distinguished road

I think it's random.
imagineolivia1 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 12:16 PM   #4
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

I think it goes with how you've placed any rooms you've bought. Like my sister adopted 1 pet, so she had 1 room and bought 2 other rooms, but didn't make them going off her 1st room, she put them like this-

[ ] 1st pet room
[ ] 1st bought
[ ] 2nd bought

so now her house is mostly one big strip.
karik is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 12:17 PM   #5

cheddarcheese96 is an unknown quantity at this point

They put your room anywhere where it is avalible, so like other people said It's random
cheddarcheese96 is offline Female
Old 07-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #6
hoopie! Level 7!!!

Webkinz Mommy will become famous soon enough

It's random, but my experience has been they will pyramid it off, so it creates a new row.

The thing I found is the small rooms aren't big enough to do much of anything with if you really want to get in and decorate your room nice, you need a larger room.

I decided to save up some KC and bought about 8 large rooms, and placed them where I wanted them, so they would all be located close to each other. (ETA)- Most of my rooms do have 3 or 4 doors in them, this way though, because they are all set up in a larger rectangle.

I'll decorate them later, when I get more KC saved up. I'm thinking of using one of the smaller pet rooms as a bathroom, and the others as a storage area. I might try to use one as a nice kitchen, but I don't know if it will be large enough, so I'll have to play around with it once I get enough of the cabinets and a table to try decorating it to see if it fits. If that doesn't work, I'm just going to use them for wardrobe storage.

Have fun decorating! It's really fun to get in and play with your "house". Don't forget to buy an outside yard (or two). That's our favorite pet place. We put out hammocks for the pets to sleep them, and it's really inexpensive for hammock versus some of the room theme beds.

Last edited by Webkinz Mommy; 07-29-2008 at 03:01 PM..
Closed