Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
LKW6
Webkinz :)

lkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud of

Question Unanswered: PJ's Kinzstyle Outlet

I would just like to see if anybody else's kinzstyle outlet won't show the clothes half the time.
When I go there, the categories won't show up and i can't buy any clothes. Does this happen to anybody else? It kinda makes me mad, lol. thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2010, 07:38 PM   #2
mamabrown09

south_paw_8 is a jewel in the roughsouth_paw_8 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: PJ's Kinzstyle Outlet

yep! the same thing happens to me. i just go some where else in ww then i go back and alls good. give that a try and good luck.
south_paw_8 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2010, 10:45 PM   #3
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

It's been happening to me, too, on occasion. I'm good about 95% of the time for getting things to show. However, when it does not show I just log out and then back in and it's usually fixed. I have noticed that my Euro account is the one that is affected most, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the glitch, or if it's just a coincidence.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

Yes, going somewhere else (such as the front page) & then coming back, or waiting a 1/2 min or so, or clearing your chache, that's what works for me
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 12:47 AM   #5
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Going somewhere else usually works and it's a much better alternative to logging out and back in, because in order to shop your dock has to be loaded. It might help to load your dock before you try to go shop.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 03-02-2010, 11:28 AM   #6
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Going somewhere else or clearing your cache sometimes works try that it worked for me.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
LKW6

lkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud oflkw6 has much to be proud of

ok, but when i try to go somewhere and go back it still doesn't work!!!!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:52 PM   #8
ebkinz rocks!!

radiantrabbit will become famous soon enough

I have it where I can't buy clothes usually. I just completely log out and back in, and then it works fine.
Old 03-02-2010, 10:32 PM   #9
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

Yes, it happens to me, too. What you have to do is leave the Kinzstyle outlit, then come right back. That should fix it.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 11:05 PM   #10
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

What browser are you using? I have noticed lately when I use firefox that several things won't load completely for me... Like things in my dock, things in the curio shop or even getting errors when I try to make trades in the trade room. But when I try using Opera as my browser instead I am not having these problems. Maybe you can try that as well?
scottashley is offline Male
Closed