Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 10:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Question Answered: Pink Studded Glasses??

Have the pink studded sunglasses always been in Persephone's shop? I just found out my daughter has them on her account and she said she bought them in the W-shop. She is young, so she doesn't trade, get gifts, or get codes to go to Persephone's.
Were they in the w-shop years ago?
Beautykinz is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by nana
The Pink Studded Glasses were on the Wheel of Wow for about two weeks one time so that may be where she got them.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2010, 10:28 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pink Studded Glasses??

Hmm...
I looked in the WIGEV, and it showed the Hot Pink Studded Shades as being sold in Persephone's Shop (Kinzstyle Shop) back in October 2007, but I'm not sure how your daughter would have that gotten them, since you said she's never gotten codes to Persephone, and she's never traded, are you sure that she didn't get them as a gift?
That would be my only guess as to how she could have gotten them...

UPDATE: Wait a second! I have a pair of those too. I BELIEVE that I won them from the Wheel of Wow awhile ago. So my guess is that she won them on the Wheel of Wow like I did.

Last edited by MeWuvKitties; 07-08-2010 at 10:32 PM..
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 07-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

The Pink Studded Glasses were on the Wheel of Wow for about two weeks one time so that may be where she got them.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:33 PM   #4
hayley♥williams

WebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to allWebkinzAreSoFun is a name known to all

They were on the Wheel of WoW a few weeks ago.
WebkinzAreSoFun is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #5
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

They are from the Kinzstyle shop but they were from the Wheel of Wow as other people said so she could've gotten them from there
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-09-2010, 04:31 PM   #6

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Thanks for the help everyone! She says she's had them about a year, and I'd remember seeing them on the WOW if it was a few weeks ago, so it must've been quite awhile ago. Glad to know I'm not going crazy! Too bad Ganz doesn't do that more often!
Beautykinz is offline Female
Closed