Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 10:42 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
GoldenEyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Pink Googles

Can anyone tell me about the Gem Zen Garden that comes with the Pink Google? Does it grow food?
GoldenEyes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 10:46 AM   #2
CharmedAlly
Webkinz :)

CharmedAlly is a jewel in the roughCharmedAlly is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Pink Googles

First of all, I am sure this is in the wrong section of the forum. Second of all, I do not know the answer to your question because I don't have a :pg: yet! I'm sorry. Hopefully someone will come along with the answer.
CharmedAlly is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 11:19 AM   #3
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

GOLDEN EYES, WELCOME!!!!
THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS..NO IT DOES NOT GROW FOOD. IT IS A DECORATION FOR YOUR GOOGLES. KIND OF LIKE THE ROCK GARDEN YOU CAN GET IN THE CURIO SHOP.

is like a home away from home and you will find a friend around every corner waiting to say hi. we know that you will

love it here in this ever expanding webbie family.

the best way to get started is to read the faq's that are under the daisy on the banner. there you will find all of the site rules and regulations.

do you have any questions? do you need a little help?
please don't ever feel afraid to ask anyone here--we will always step up and lend a hand. helping out is something we love to do.

i know that it can be overwhelming at first because webkinz insider has many seasoned and new members.
my best advice to new members is, when you feel comfortable, find a few threads that interest you and start to post away. this way it makes it easier to meet you and make friends.

get out and have a good time and have fun on the site.
hope to see you in the forums a lot and that you make many friends.
again welcome and have a WONDERKINZFUL day

if you want to drop by my profile page and leave a message to say hi..... feel free!!!
also click on the link in my signature to visit my house
miss spots is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #4
Puff is a
Gift Guru

Pufflezz_001 has a spectacular aura about

Hi!Welcome to WI!We are so glad that you joined our growing community!To get started be sure to take a look at the Rules and FAQ located at the top of this page they are in this colour.If you have any questions at all feel free to ask me or another member.=] I hope you enjoy it here.I'll see you around the forum.
~Puff♥
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:
Noit does not grow food.It is a decoration for your WW yard.=]
Old 09-22-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
ow I'm blonde and
Gifted

penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Hi there and welcome to
It is a pleasure to have your join us, and here is a helpful hint check out the FAQ's and The Rules and Regulations which you will find under the daisy at the top of your screen. Pretty soon you will feel right at home, we are always glad to have new members join us!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 05:08 PM   #6
Alaza
Webkinz :)

Luna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of lightLuna_Lovegood is a glorious beacon of light

Try posting your question in the SOMEBODY HELP section, you'll probably get more answers.
WELCOME TO WI!
Luna_Lovegood is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 05:53 PM   #7
beefers12

Welcome to WI! If you have any trouble, check out the FAQ, it is at the top of your screen
Old 09-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Hello! This is kind of in the wrong section! Make sure you post in the right category next time! It's okay though, everyone makes mistakes! Welcome Welcome Welcome though! I welcomed you on another post but I did it again!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #9
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Welcome to Webkinz Insider!

Hello and welcome to WI! I am webkinzworld14. I hope you have a great time here! Make sure to read over the rules and FAQ. Here are a few abbreviations that we use here at WI.

WI- Webkinz Insider
PM- Private Message
GE- Gift Exchange (you have to apply after you have 50 posts and have been a member for over 2 weeks.
Mod- Moderator
Admin- Administrator

If you need any help, just ask! We will be glad to help you!

I hope that this was helpful to you!

A fellow WI member,

~webkinzworld14
Old 09-23-2008, 04:09 PM   #10
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Welcome to WebkinzInsider!!

Hi, I am JonasBrothers<3, and I am so glad you joined us!

Webkinz Insider is a great community of people who are all here to help, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me, or anyone else around here!

Being new, I recommend exploring and posting in the forum to get to know everyone, and hopefully find some friends! Hope you have fun, and below are some things that might be very helpful to you.

How to make good posts:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...d+trainee+tips
Gift Exchange Info
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t219641p4.html
How to give reputation points
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/give-reputation-and-t56759.html
The Forum Rules
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/forum-rules-read-t3999.html
How to be a good WebkinzInsider member!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...70200&posted=1
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Closed