Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #1
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Default Answered: pictures in spoilers?

Can someone point me in the direction on how to put pictures (from imageshack) into spoilers?
cria is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by GoldenPuppy
^ You don't need to be in the "Go Advanced" button.

You can just type in the following (without the *'s. I just put them there, so it won't become a spoiler once I post this message)

[*SPOILER]Type your things in here, and/or insert an IMG code from an image hosting site (which in your case, copy the IMG code from the picture you uploaded to imageshack)[/*SPOILER]

Again, don't include the *'s I added in there.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 08:11 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Re: pictures in spoilers?

(make sure you are in the go advanced button)You copy the Forum Code (from imageshack) and past the pic then highlight the forum code her on WI and click the spoiler button next to the ABC button and you should see on the top and botom of the forum code in capital letters [SPOILER]. It doesnt matter what symbols there are. As long as it says SPOILER. Then click preview post to make sure this is what you want. there might still me a few letters next to the pic. Just erase them. If that is what you want then post it and there...you got yourself an image in a spoiler
Hope this helped

Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size.

lilkinza is offline Female
Old 11-09-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

^ You don't need to be in the "Go Advanced" button.

You can just type in the following (without the *'s. I just put them there, so it won't become a spoiler once I post this message)

[*SPOILER]Type your things in here, and/or insert an IMG code from an image hosting site (which in your case, copy the IMG code from the picture you uploaded to imageshack)[/*SPOILER]

Again, don't include the *'s I added in there.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

Thank you so much lilkinza and GoldenPuppy! You were both very helpful! rep to you both! now my challenge guides don't give everything away to those who don't want to know too far ahead!
cria is offline Female
Closed