Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Ladykristy is a creator of wonder
Ladykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonderLadykristy is a creator of wonder

Question Unanswered: Pictures On Posts?

How do you take pictures of your rooms on webkinz? Do you need a camera for that?
please help me!
Ladykristy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #2
Call me Twarry!

WebkinzGirl500 is just really niceWebkinzGirl500 is just really nice

Default Re: Pictures On Posts?

go up at the top of ur keyboard and hit "print screen" then go into paint and paste it and do whatever with it.
that's on a PC (or Windows)
WebkinzGirl500 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 10:11 PM   #3
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If you have a PC, press pint screen and then go to paint and press edit, paste.
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

Here's a link to the guide
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #5
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Just press the button on the top of your keyboard that says "Prt Scr SysRq" or "Print Screen"
It depends what keyboard you have you have

And then when you are done, go to Paint, and click "Edit" then "Paste" and it'll appear there, so you can save it to your computer
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 PM   #6
Movie5678

mileywebkinz is on a distinguished road

I can't figure out how to post them.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

To post them go here, and upload the image:
tinypic.com

upload it and copy + paste the bbcode (for forums) that it gives you.

or

[img]tinypic.com/direct.url[.img]

the direct.url is the direct url it gives you
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #8
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

1. Open up the room you want to take a picture of
2. Take a screenshot of the picture (PC: Print Screen Button, Mac: Command - Shift - 3)
4. Upload it to the photo hosting site of your choice (i.e - photobucket, tinypic, ect.)
5. Copy the forum code (also known as the bbcode)
6. Paste it in the forum you wish and there you have your picture
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 04:48 PM   #9
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

There is no way to post them on this forum without uploading them to another site? I figured out how to take a screen shot but prefer not to upload it somewhere else now that it is saved to my computer.
Sara

Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Trying to post a picture using the "tiny" site listed below. Hope it works
Sara

Drat! Didn't work! Will have to try again....
Sara

Click the image to open in full size.

Hoping this works otherwise will call it a lost cause. Don't want to waste anymore time or messages trying to post a picture
Sara

Last edited by sara77elaine; 06-14-2009 at 04:48 PM..
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 06-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #10
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

Heres the short version....After pressing Prt Sc, go into Paint and paste it in. Then, go to tinypic.com and download it. The version for forums and message boards can go right into your post
californiax24 is offline Female
Closed