Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Question Unanswered: Pictures

Ok. I've been themed about my avatar and signature, profile, art. Everything. But i'm wondering, i just want to make sure i'm following these rules. Is it allowed to use pictures just for the fun of it? I would never edit stuff, that is not allowed. I'm just a big fan of this character that is it. Thanks for posting whoever did. <<<(froget the word cheese). I'm doing a plush, it's just for fun for me, that i'm wondering about too.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-04-2011 at 06:29 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2011, 04:15 PM   #2

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Default Re: Pictures

Umm....So you're asking is the pictures you use for your avvie/signature have to be appropriate?
agonn is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #3

koko982 will become famous soon enough

I would think you would be able to do that. As long as it is appropriate.
koko982 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 06:56 PM   #4
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I believe so, as long as your pictures and stuff are appropriate. Good luck
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #5

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

It`s a book series. It is appropiate but were i allowed to use these?
Old 03-06-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
It`s a book series. It is appropiate but were i allowed to use these?
I don't see why it wouldn't be appropriate.
As long as you aren't breaking any obvious rules such as extremely inappropriate themes/images... ect.

Plenty of people have avvies/siggies for other books.
Such as Twilight series.
There are even clubs based around these.

So as long as your images are appropriate I don't see why you can't use them.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

I think your theme that you use can be used anywhere on this website. That's fine.
Desty is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 07:44 PM   #8

Ther`es rules about the book covers. Not editing them. I would never do that-i would never edit ™s.

Yes!! I put symbols for the first time. But the point is that these pictures i found were on the website the creator of these made.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 03-06-2011 at 07:44 PM..
Old 03-11-2011, 01:10 AM   #9
Imagine...

TayTay♥ is on a distinguished road

Oh, I think I see what you're asking. Are you wondering if trademarked images are allowed? Like off of an official website?
Because I'm pretty sure it would be fine, as long as you don't edit them, as you already said...if you're that concerned though, maybe you could somehow contact the people who run the site...?
TayTay♥ is offline Female
Old 03-11-2011, 10:10 AM   #10
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

well, im not 100% sure but i edit googles all the time which are trademarked images of ganz. and so do a lot of other people, so i think you can use them
jellydonut is offline Female
Closed

Tags
centex homes, taytay♥