Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

icecap2011 is a jewel in the roughicecap2011 is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Pictures

When I tried to upload a picture that someone made for me for my

background, it says invalid file. Could anyone explain this to me?

Thanks!
icecap2011 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Smog
Hey,
I hope this helps you. But I'm thinking you mean profile background. If you don't I'd be happy to make a different set of screenshots.

Click the spoiler.

Spoiler: show
1. Go to your profile, and click customize profile.
Click the image to open in full size.

2. After having clicked that, it should bring you to something somewhat like this:

Of course, the next question will probably be how to give yourself a background image. The answer is albums.

3. Go find an image you would like to use as a background, right click it, and click Save Image As....
Give your image a name, and save it.

4. Go back to your profile, and click Show All Albums.

5. Now, click Add Album.

6. Give your album a title, a description, and make sure you check Profile Album.

7. Now, obviously, click the Click here to upload pictures! link.

8. Click Browse. Then find and upload your picture. In the end, the text box to the left of the Browse button should be filled with text.

9. Now give your picture a description.

10. Repeat steps 1 and 2. Now click the blue, green and white square, and click your picture. After you click it, it should be outlined in red.

11. Finally, scroll down and click Save Changes when you're done.

I made these screenshots and directions a while ago when I was helping another person. Sorry for their bad quality.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 08:34 PM   #2

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pictures

was it animated? or still?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-08-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Hey,
I hope this helps you. But I'm thinking you mean profile background. If you don't I'd be happy to make a different set of screenshots.

Click the spoiler.

Spoiler: show
1. Go to your profile, and click customize profile.

2. After having clicked that, it should bring you to something somewhat like this:

Of course, the next question will probably be how to give yourself a background image. The answer is albums.

3. Go find an image you would like to use as a background, right click it, and click Save Image As....
Give your image a name, and save it.

4. Go back to your profile, and click Show All Albums.

5. Now, click Add Album.

6. Give your album a title, a description, and make sure you check Profile Album.

7. Now, obviously, click the Click here to upload pictures! link.

8. Click Browse. Then find and upload your picture. In the end, the text box to the left of the Browse button should be filled with text.

9. Now give your picture a description.

10. Repeat steps 1 and 2. Now click the blue, green and white square, and click your picture. After you click it, it should be outlined in red.

11. Finally, scroll down and click Save Changes when you're done.

I made these screenshots and directions a while ago when I was helping another person. Sorry for their bad quality.

Last edited by Smog; 10-08-2010 at 09:17 PM..
Smog is offline Female
Old 10-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #4

icecap2011 is a jewel in the roughicecap2011 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone, but I got it now. The way I saved it didn't work, and it was just a black screen. I got it straightened out. Thanks!
icecap2011 is offline Female
Closed