| 07-21-2010, 10:11 PM || #3 |
Join Date: Oct 2008
| | Re: Pictures?
To take a Screenshot (off something on your computer, like a room on Webkinz), just check out this guide:
To get images off of a digital camera, try looking through the instruction books.
If you don't have one, or whatever reason, the easiest way to do it is this:
1. Remove SD Card (Memory Card) from your camera (In case you don't know where the slot is, it's usually either in a compartment on the side, or on the bottom next to the battery).
2. Insert the SD Card into the SD Card Slot on your computer. (There should just be an opening in the front of your computer. If not, check the back)
3. Go onto 'Paint' on your computer.
4. Click 'Paste From:'
5. Then go to 'Computer', and look through the disk drives (E, F, G, H, I, J, K) (for me, it's H) until you find the one with your memory card in it. (To be easier, sometimes when you plug in your Memory Card at the beginning, a pop-up box will pop up and it sometimes said what slot you put it into on top).
6. Then you come to something that probably shows 2 folders: DCIM or Misc
7. There should be another folder that pops up. Mine says 100KC643, which I'll assume is the Camera Model-A Kodak C643.
8. Then just continue what the guide says, cropping it, saving it, and uploading it.
I hope I helped.
I was doing this based on my camera, off the top of my head, on a regular computer, not a Mac.
| || |