Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 04:45 PM   #1
KKH81497
Webkinz :)

KKH81497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Picture Shop?

Ok i am not that good with technolagy but i need you to help me..... I can't find the picture shop... On here? Can you help? FAST? PLEASE?
KKH81497 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
seastar418

NicNatMom has a spectacular aura aboutNicNatMom has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Picture Shop?

Do you mean the picture gallery? The thread that has pictures of webkinz items?

Here's a link to the picture gallery

Item Picture gallery

And it's located at the top of the screen above the webkinz insider title.

Last edited by NicNatMom; 06-03-2009 at 04:49 PM..
NicNatMom is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 04:48 PM   #3
Lululover1997
Gifted

lululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of lightlululover1997 is a glorious beacon of light

The picture shop? Never heard of that, ohhhhhh you mean avatar shop! if you want to go to that click here <----

~Lulu
Old 06-03-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
KKH81497

KKH81497 is an unknown quantity at this point

Soo sorry i mean picture gallery.... well here's the real deal... i can't figure out how to add pictures to my signiture.. please help
KKH81497 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #5
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

To get to the Avvie and siggie shops, go here:Avatars & Signatures. Just browse them until you find something you like, then order it! You can also click the blob in my siggie.

Hope I helped!

Last edited by 030789; 06-03-2009 at 09:53 PM..
030789 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #6

JessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to beholdJessicaJonas is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by KKH81497
Soo sorry i mean picture gallery.... well here's the real deal... i can't figure out how to add pictures to my signiture.. please help
Go to this link, follow the instructions, until you reach the part about highlight the text. You won't need to do that. That is to add a link to the picture, like what I have in my signature. If you have any more questions, just ask!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-siggy-201659/

Last edited by JessicaJonas; 06-03-2009 at 05:22 PM..
JessicaJonas is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 05:55 PM   #7
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

save something, then click "browse" in "edit signature" in your user CP. Then, click upload, and press instert signature picture. It should show up as [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] in your signature.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 06-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #8
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

Go up to User CP in the top left corner. Click the arrow next to it. Then, click Edit Signature, which is three from the bottom. When it loads, scroll down to where it says Signature Picture. Click Browse. Make sure the picture fits the size needed. If it is too big, take it to Cocoabean's resizing shop. It is located in the Avatars and Signatures section. Find the picture, and click Open. Then click Upload. The picture should then be displayed in the Signature Picture box. Right next to it, there should be something that says Insert Signature Picture. Click that. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] should pop up in the text box. That is where the picture will be. If you want to center it, or put it on the right, highlight it, and click one of the things next to the bold, italic, or underline. You know, the lines. Type in anything you want.

If you want to make it a link, you know, for like people to click on it, and it takes them somewhere. Lets say you want it to take them to your shop, for example. You would highlight [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] and click the little earth button. Something should then pop up, wanting you to put in the link you want. Now, you would open up another web page, and find your shop. Copy the address bar off the front page of it. Then go back to the Edit Signature page. Backspace the http:// because it is already in the copied web address. Paste in the address, and click OK. Then it should look like this: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Then there is the link. Click Save Signature when you are all done.

I hope I helped!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Closed