Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 11:08 AM   #1
Haley the dancer :)
Webkinz :)

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Picture

I am new to webkinz insider, and i am trying to set up stuff, but when it came to the picture i downloaded it, it said it was on my profile, but everytime i comment it does not appear. Does anyone know what to do?
sugarcube4499 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #2
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Picture

What picture are you talking to?
Your avatar?
A Signature?
A Profile Picture?
A Background Image?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 01:46 PM   #3

sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!sugarcube4499 is not just visiting!

A backround image
Old 08-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Welcome to
I think maybe you have to be a webkinz first?
Like after 10 post and an hour or so later so the system here can catch up?
Good luck!
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #5

Exclamation help!

I am new to this sight and am trying to set everything up myself, but the only thing I do not know is how to get the backround images. Help!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:34 PM   #6

Default I sooooooooooo need help!

Hey I am a new member to this website and I am trying to set everything up on my own. I got everything except one thing.
I do not know how to get those moving backround pictures. Please help! thanx. sugarcube4499

I love dance!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #7
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: I sooooooooooo need help!

You have to make 10 posts and then wait 24 hours for your status to change from Lil Kinz to Webkinz.

I find animated profile backgrounds on photobucket.com.
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #8
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

www.photobucket.com <--- That is a good place to find animated backgrounds, but Google is also an okay place to look too.
Old 08-04-2010, 05:05 PM   #9

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Welcome to WI!!! pretty much what Dot said

View Post Originally Posted by Dot Jr.
You have to make 10 posts and then wait 24 hours for your status to change from Lil Kinz to Webkinz.

I find animated profile backgrounds on photobucket.com.
~Kiwi~ is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 05:06 PM   #10
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

Welcome to Webkinz Insider!
I hope you are enjoying this website.
Now on to your question.
I believe you are referring to getting an animated background on your profile.
First, you have to wait 24 hours from the time you joined.
Then you are going to want to get the image of the background you want.
I recommend photobucket or tinypic.
After you have your picture ready to go, you can then go to this thread:
YOUR Complete Profile Guide w/Pictures, Tips & Rules!
Clicking on that thread will then give you further instructions on setting up your profile.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Closed