Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #1
Call me Elf
Webkinz :)

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

Default Unanswered: Pics Won't Show . . .

Ok, I'm not entirely sure if this is the right section, but the Glitch Reports section seems to be just for WW glitches, so . . .

Anyway, I'm having trouble with posting pictures. I'll upload the picture to my album, and it'll go fine. I copy the image URL or BB code to put the picture in my post, and I put it in the right place. I'll post the post, and the pictures will show up for me, but no one else can see them. I really need help, because I have entries for WNTMs due soon, and I have pics that I need opinions on, but I can't get opinions if no one can see my pics!

Oh, and I have thought about using Tinypic or something, but I would need parental approval, and I'm still working on getting it, so I need something that I can do now to fix this.

Thanks a bunch!
-Elf
ElfLover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: Pics Won't Show . . .

Well do you put the URL in the Picture Image.
This ->
Click the image to open in full size.

If you do it should work.
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 08-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
Call me Elf

ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered
ElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter coveredElfLover is glitter covered

I thought that the picture image was the little thing next to the picture of the earth. The one that looks like a photo. Which I do put it in.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

IF you use the second code you won't need to click the thing that looks like a photo.
If I were you I'd copy the first link then click on the photo icon and click okay.
Like you were doing.

Like so...
Click the image to open in full size.

Which image are you trying to use?
Blythe is offline Female
Old 08-18-2011, 12:09 PM   #5
Call me Elf

I usually try to use the picture icon like you were saying, though the past few times, I've done both at once, just in case one didn't work. (Of course, if both of them don't work, it's a waste of time, but that's beside the point.)
Old 08-18-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
I thought that the picture image was the little thing next to the picture of the earth. The one that looks like a photo. Which I do put it in.
OOps I meant that.
Hmm it works for me.
What kind of pictures are you doing?
Old 08-18-2011, 12:12 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by ElfLover
I usually try to use the picture icon like you were saying, though the past few times, I've done both at once, just in case one didn't work. (Of course, if both of them don't work, it's a waste of time, but that's beside the point.)
So you used both codes at one?
Like the direct link and BB code?
That might conflict and you might want to use one instead of both.
Or there could be a glitch in the system.

Have you tried re-uploading it?
Blythe is offline Female
Old 08-18-2011, 12:13 PM   #8
Banned

If you upload the picture from Photobucket you can take those picture's URL and Copy and paste them onto the thread.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:14 PM   #9
Call me Elf

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
OOps I meant that.
Hmm it works for me.
What kind of pictures are you doing?
WNTM pics, so pictures of my Webkinz. They're taken in the usual manner: screenshot, pasted into Paint, cropped to the right size, etc. Saved as whatever the default on Paint is.

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
So you used both codes at one?
Like the direct link and BB code?
That might conflict and you might want to use one instead of the other.
Or there could be a glitch in the system.

Have you tried re-uploading it?
Not in the same box, but yes. But I didn't start doing that until after people said they couldn't see it with the link.

No, I have not. Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by cheekyluver
If you upload the picture from Photobucket you can take those picture's URL and Copy and paste them onto the thread.
Same problem with Photobucket as there is with Tinypic.
Old 08-18-2011, 12:15 PM   #10
Banned

Hmm
If you upload them on Photobucket click on them and copy and then paste them onto the post.
Closed