Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Default Answered: Picnik help!

I just recently found the site picnik, and i have never used it. Well, today i really wanted to edit a picture but it (picnik the site) is not working. It uploads the pic but then it won't upload when i go to create. It only loads about half way.
Please help someone!

~Wonder =]
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
That happens on my old computer... it's just too old, slow, and gets a bad internet connection.

I would just leave it like that for a couple of minutes and see if it finishes loading.

If it doesn't work, I suggest:
-clearing your browser's cache
-using a different browser
-resizing your picture and making it smaller on another site (like tinypic or lunapic) before you upload it to picnik

Good luck.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
i wish justin was a
Webkinz :)

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Picnik help!

Hey Wonder! I've used Picnik so much for my Facebook edits. Could you take a screenshot to show me? Then maybe I could help
abby ♥'s you is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm,that's really weird.
If you have an account with picnik,try logging in and out,then checking your edit history.
Or,try clearing your cache
Good luck!
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-06-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Click the image to open in full size.

This is where it stays.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
i wish justin was a

abby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to beholdabby ♥'s you is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Wonder1001
Click the image to open in full size.

This is where it stays.
Hmm. Strange. You could reboot your computer. Or maybe it's having troubles on the site. You might have to wait a second or two more....
Old 11-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

I tried restarting the computer, and i have been waiting for half an hour for it to load. I have gone back to home and uploaded it again. I have closed the site and gone back. Hmm, I could close out of internet and try again.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
i wish justin was a

Wow. Maybe Picnik's having a bad day. I'll check mine to see if it is working.

Nope, mine worked fine. It's slower than usual, but it still worked. Try clearing you cache.
Old 11-06-2009, 12:22 PM   #8
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

I opened a new internet and went to picnik. It restored the image but it is still exactly like the screen i posted above.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
i wish justin was a

Thats awfully strange. Maybe tomorrow it will work better. Sorry, I'm not such the computer whiz.
Old 11-06-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

I signed up and it is still not working!
Closed