Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #11
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Photos

You would just paste it within your post

I'm a bit confused though, are you talking about uploading these pictures to a profile album, or to a thread?
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2012, 05:39 PM   #12
Summer is Coming!
Webkinz :)

obiash is sweet stuff
obiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuff

either one, I can't get it to work!!! Do I paste it somewhere in the manage attachments area, or on the actual post?
obiash is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

No, just paste it in the actual post

For uploading pictures to an album, please read this:
Webkinz Insider Forum - FAQ: User Profile Features
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2012, 05:51 PM   #14
Summer is Coming!

obiash is sweet stuff
obiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuff

Thanks I got it! Check it out! In Webkinz Downtown!
obiash is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 02:57 PM   #15
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by obiash
How can you upload pics from your camera or online to your account? I've tried it, but it says it's to big. Could someone help me!!!
Well, try this:

If the picture is on your computer already, skip down to the guide in the red.

If the picture is online, do this:

1. Right click it
2. Select "Save image as"
3. Choose where you want the picture and what you want it to be called.

Now that it's on your computer:

1. Right click on it
2. Choose a picture editor (not paint or Corel Photo House)
3. Resize it to 500 to 100 pixels. There should be a bar or a lot of bars to type this. Find the one that says "custom width x hight" and type the number in either one.

I'd give you more elaborate instructions, but I don't know which picture editor you use. For making smaller appearance pictures like I have just described, I use Microsoft Office 2010.

Hope this helps! God bless you!
Old 02-19-2012, 08:19 AM   #16
Summer is Coming!

obiash is sweet stuff

Thanks! I figured it out!
obiash is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!