Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2008, 06:40 AM   #1
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Phone and tournament

Has anyone figured out to turn on the phone or is everyone's not working? Playing farming frenzy is my watching tv and earning kinzcash time..........Have not been able to get into the tournament area for several days...........HELP!!!!!!I need kinzcash!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 06:43 AM   #2
oW 3 TIME CHAMPION
Gift Guru

angelkte is just really niceangelkte is just really nice

Default Re: Phone and tournament

clicking on the clubhouse button will turn on the phone, but i'm not sure if it'll make the tournament area work
angelkte is offline Female
Old 04-09-2008, 06:51 AM   #3
Drafeara
Webkinz :)

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

I think there is a problem on Ganz end... I think we have to just wait till they fix it
Old 04-09-2008, 07:43 AM   #4

mathteacher67 is on a distinguished road

I found when I used the Clubhouse it turned my phone on and then I was able to use my phone in other areas -- I went to the Tournament area but couldn't get a game of Atomicolicious because no one was around
rasperry
Old 04-09-2008, 08:36 AM   #5
is so
Gifted

nidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to allnidiamond is a name known to all

Thankx for all the info...I guess this is one of those wait till Gantz "fixes" time for all to work.....As they say in Jamica"Soon work"
Old 04-09-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
Lindakol is an unknown quantity at this point

I feel your pain...I love playing Chef Challange while watching tv to earn some Kinz Cash. Its been about a week this has been down. I can actually turn on my phone, but as soon as I enter the tournament area, It shuts OFF Immediately. I've contacted Webkinz support Twice and No reply from them.
I'm hoping It will be fixed soon, I miss my Chef!!
Old 04-09-2008, 11:02 PM   #7
webkinzking56

Brandon56 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond
Has anyone figured out to turn on the phone or is everyone's not working? Playing farming frenzy is my watching tv and earning kinzcash time..........Have not been able to get into the tournament area for several days...........HELP!!!!!!I need kinzcash!!!!!!

1. It might be because Webkinz World creators have limited the kinz-phone down to 2 color zones. There are now a lot of Webkinz World users but not enough room. They need more color servers. Try to turn on the Kinz-phone when Webkinz World is not very busy.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:35 PM   #8
Lindakol is an unknown quantity at this point

I have contacted Webkinz Support and heard back from them.

They know there is a problem with Kinz phones and the Tournament Area and are Working to resolve it. They can't give me a time when this will be.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #9

laurenk is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: Phone and tournament

Lindakol---THANK YOU!!!!

I too have had non stop issues, but have been trying to no avail to reach GANZ. They haven't called me back, so it is nice to at least know they are working to fix it. They always seem to fix things once there is an issue, so I'm hoping this is no different.

Again, thanks for the update! Rep points for you!!
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #10
Gifted

neely98 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by nidiamond

this has never happend to me ever since i got my first webkinz adopted.
Closed