Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 02:41 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

SkyofLighter is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Phoenix Adoption creates log on problem

My Friend is going to try that now... as she is having the same problem thanks so much for you knowledge... Reps to you...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #12
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi, I'm sorry you are having problems. I just wanted to mention VCS28, that when I can't print them immediately, I later do a screenprint of the one that you can't print and then just print that. I hope that's an idea that helps you out so the girls all have their papers for their new webbies. CJ Good luck everyone, I hope they fix the freeze problem for you soon!
Ph, thanks so much for that, I had never thought about that!

---------- vcs28 added 4 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Can anyone give me the number for Ganz so I can speak to a rep too? I haven't done it before so I need to put it in my address book!

Last edited by vcs28; 03-04-2009 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 03-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #13
txghog
Gift Guru

txghog will become famous soon enough

My daughter adopted a love monkey today, and now she is locked out too.
txghog is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #14
kittenxpaws

kittenxpaws is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by vcs28
I have to say, I'm glad I'm not the only person having problems. It's weird. I adopted my daughter's emperor dragon no problems. A few minutes later, adopted another daughter's American Golden and got an error message when I had put in the "hidden letters" section. I tried again only to get the message that the security code had been used. Well, when I tried logging onto her account, I saw the new pet come up, but got the "sorry we can't connect to Webkinz World" message. So basically I'm locked out of that account. I just bought a phoenix but I'm going to wait to register it, because, having seen this thread, I'm sure the same thing will happen with that account if I register it. It's also annoying because I always print out the birth cerficate and bio summary page. When you are in the game, I think you can only print out one of them (don't remember which). My oldest daughter is going to be very disappointed when she comes home and I have to tell her I can't register her love monkey yet
1866 932 5469
kittenxpaws is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 03:58 PM   #15
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

vcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to beholdvcs28 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by kittenxpaws
1866 932 5469
Thanks for that. I did actually manage to get hold of the number and called yesterday. I got a call back about 10 minutes ago and was assured all would be fine once the maintenance was over and to clear my cache and cookies. So hopefully all will be well
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #16

jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!jadewarlock is not just visiting!

I've had a similar response - yesterday (instead of reading here first), I went and adopted an Irish Setter, and at the security letters, I was told the server was down and then "Your code has been used." Sent a form to WW and got this "Hello, Thank you for your question. You emailed us about a used code. After some investigation, we have discovered that your code was not used before you. It was actually adopted by you. Here is your username (deleted for privacy)." Of course now I'm not sure if that means I won't be able to adopt my pet when things are fixed, if she'll (her name's Emerald) will be there still or if I'll have to redo the adoption. It's just confounding (puzzling).

I hope that you're able to get to play with your new Phoenix soon. It's a cool pet and I bet you'll enjoy it.

Last edited by jadewarlock; 03-05-2009 at 04:25 PM..
Old 03-05-2009, 06:20 PM   #17
Honoured to be a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by jadewarlock
I've had a similar response - yesterday (instead of reading here first), I went and adopted an Irish Setter, and at the security letters, I was told the server was down and then "Your code has been used." Sent a form to WW and got this "Hello, Thank you for your question. You emailed us about a used code. After some investigation, we have discovered that your code was not used before you. It was actually adopted by you. Here is your username (deleted for privacy)." Of course now I'm not sure if that means I won't be able to adopt my pet when things are fixed, if she'll (her name's Emerald) will be there still or if I'll have to redo the adoption. It's just confounding (puzzling).

I hope that you're able to get to play with your new Phoenix soon. It's a cool pet and I bet you'll enjoy it.
My Asian account was working for enough time today for me to start Kinzville Academy training for Australia (what I neamed my phoenix). As for the pet I adopted yesterday, she was showing up as the active pet when I'd log in and then be logged out. This morning I was able to log in for a bit after the first maintenance and she was definitely there, so I think you will find Emerald there as well when all is fixed. I have an Irish Setter too that I'm waiting a bit to adopt (like to have something to look forward to!) and I think it's one of the most beautiful plushies I've seen
vcs28 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

well, i dont have anu suggestiona. but good luck & thx for lettin ua know!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed