Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Default Answered: Pets move so slow!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else have a problem with their pets in the plain park or the Adventure park. All our animals move so slow it takes forever to get any quests done or pick up garbage. This has been going on for a long time. They seem to make one or two moves then stop and we have to click several times to get them to move a bit again. There appears to be other animals moving around but ours just stand still. Not sure how to convince them to get moving.

This happens in both IE and FF.
China is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Freya
There are a few things I've tried that help,

• have your pet go to the park in their 'birthday suit' (meaning no clothes) it helps eliminate the drag.

Also the type of pet you use will make a difference.
  • Hamsters, fish, birds and lil kinz I find go the fastest.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2012, 01:58 PM   #2
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pets move so slow!!!!!!!!!!!

Yah. They actually do move kinda slow
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 02:05 PM   #3

traaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guidetraaav is a golden guide

I've had bouts of lag occasionally at the park when there are near-capacity numbers of pets, but usually I'm okay there. Adventure Park, however, was horribly laggy when I was doing the vday quest.

(I use Chrome)
traaav is offline Male
Old 02-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #4
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

My animals move faster in the Parks by using IE verses Fire Fox. and birds move very slow for me. I try to just use a dog or bear, something that has four legs. Maybe that is why, they have more legs

good luck,
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #5
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I know what you mean! It gets really annoying!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 02-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #6
BennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guideBennyBeagle is a golden guide

Yes! So glad I'm not alone!
Old 02-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Aw sorry to hear that, that happens to me all the time! Don't worry, it might be because there are a LOT of pets in the park! It should get faster as you spend more time there, if the problem continues, try logging off and in or refreshing! If it STILL is slow, try restarting your computer! What browser are you using? I personally think google chrome is fastest!
I hope this problem gets fixed soon!

Best of luck,

fishy
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 07:44 PM   #8
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

That happens occasionally in bouts for my computer (I'm on Firefox). I just close my other applications and windows and leave the park to "calm down" for a little bit so it works faster when I come back.

I also recommend trying regular KC rather than KC+... it always seems to work better for me and less people chat in there.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 02-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #9
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

This happens just occasionally. You can try to log off and back on - that usually does the trick. You would want to go to the park that is less crowded or has less talking going on (which would probably be KC instead of KC+)
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 02-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #10
Summer is Coming!

obiash is sweet stuff
obiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuffobiash is sweet stuff

I know how you feel! My computer is so slow, so it does that too! Not fair!
obiash is offline Female
Closed