Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

smchood will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Pets going hungry because of a glitch... :(

Please close, glitch was fixed

Last edited by smchood; 03-06-2010 at 10:03 AM..
smchood is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by smchood
GOOD NEWS! i went on today and took him to dr quack, and he gave my pet mediceine. now i can feed him again! Thanks for anybody who suggested something that would help!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #2

kittenstar has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Pets going hungry because of a glitch... :(

That's too bad. that is happening to me too. But there is nothing to do about that
kittenstar is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
F.o.r.e.v.e.r.♥

It is happeneing to me too, it is horrible. This is the worst glitch I have personally experienced on Webkinz World yet. Hopefully it gets fixed when the next update with the superbed comes along..

--Christyy
Old 02-25-2010, 08:33 PM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Usually, you can't feed your pet something more than 5 times, but I fed it one vitamins, and it didn't want anymore. Guess they taste bad...
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Aw, I am very sorry. Maybe you should contact Ganz about this problem. I hope your pet(s) get fed soon!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:51 PM   #6
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by smchood
MY PETS ARE GOING HUNGRY BECAUSE OF ONE OF GANZ'S GLITCHES!! i went yesterday to feed my dalmation,spots, his psf and it said, "Sorry, you can not feed your pet this item" AGGH
View Post Originally Posted by kittenstar
That's too bad. that is happening to me too. But there is nothing to do about that
Which pets are affected? All of them?
Old 02-25-2010, 10:15 PM   #7
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I haven't experienced this...I am sorry it happened to you.. Call ganz if it doesn't resolve itself.
btvs49 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 10:22 PM   #8

webkinzgirl1376 is on a distinguished road

Oh my gosh! My pets can't eat! They're getting hungrier and hungrier by the day! They can't eat anything!
webkinzgirl1376 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 01:10 PM   #9
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

You mentioned the pet's PSF, but not anything else.

Have you tried other foods?
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 02-26-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Awww. this is a horrible glitch!

You should call Ganz ASAP!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
:( sorry for you :(, :(.