Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2009, 04:09 PM   #1
Hollybun
Webkinz :)

MerryO is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Pets' April birthdays...no cake??

Just wondering, has anyone else noticed if their pets with April "birthdays" have not gotten a WW letter & BD cake?? Have 3 that didn't get cake , with 4 coming up in May so hoping it's just a glitch....

:gwolf: :rdr: we gotta have our cake!
MerryO is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2009, 04:12 PM   #2

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

Default Re: Pets' April birthdays...no cake??

How very sasd for your pets! I had a couple of pets with April birthdays & I did receive a letter & cake. You may want to phone Ganz & speak with a rep to clear up this problem.

Good luck to you! I hope your pets can get their bday cake.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #3
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get them. I received mine okay. I would suggest you phone Ganz customer service and they will give you all the cakes that are owing. Good luck! CJ
Old 04-24-2009, 05:51 PM   #4

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Im sorry to hear it happened to you as well my poor cow, Claire, didn't get her birthday cake hopefully it is a glitch and i hope ganz will re send it
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Sorry to hear the your pets didn't get their cake!

Every pet deserves a birthday party & cake!

Just so they don't feel left out, buy them some cake!

Also....I am sorry, but my pets have gotten theirs.

Tell them all I said "Happy Belated Birthday!"
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #6
Hollybun

MerryO is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all who replied! Not too worried about that cake, pets are all well fed...LOL Noticed the other day, too, that all the Kinzpost read messages prior to Jan. '09 have been cleared out, finally... so maybe there is just something glitchy for now with WW letters....& not affecting all accounts.

:clyde: only want pizza on my BD!!
MerryO is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 12:01 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

It must be just a glitch. I don't know when all the birthdays are, but I have gotten several pieces of cake this month.

And today I got a wish token on the anniversary of my newest account. I had to contact Ganz and then prove that I was supposed to get one for my other accounts.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #8

Naplesmommy5 is on a distinguished road

I just realized today that my blossom fish and st Bernard did not get there cakes there birthdays were April 11 and 19th however my hippo got hers today. must be a weird glitch I am not worried about it but it makes me want to look at my kids accounts and make sure they are getting slighted too.
Naplesmommy5 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #9
Call me Sara! :-)

030789 is just really nice030789 is just really nice

I'm sorry you didn't get your cake! My pets with april birthdays didn't get them on there birthdays, but a few days later. Just wait and see!
030789 is offline Female
Old 04-25-2009, 01:41 PM   #10

KaiKudo is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry, but I know what you're going through! My fiancees pet didn't receive her birthday cake for her April 11th birthday either! It's now over 20 days later, and we still havn't received either the letter or cake Now that Ganz doesn't make us leave messages I plan to give them a call, and surprise my fiancee with her cake!
Closed