Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #41
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Pet without a tag from Walgreens..

I would just go in person and talk to the manager. Mabey you will get lucky and the manager that told you "NO" it will be his/her day off and another manager will tell you "sure no problem I would love to help you"! I hate cranky managers that just care about themselves and not there customers. Good Luck to you on getting your refund, I hope it all works out!
Please let us know what happens.

Last edited by kelbel75; 01-24-2009 at 02:04 PM..
kelbel75 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-26-2009, 02:30 AM   #42
Lil Kinz
Jessi4805 is an unknown quantity at this point

Update:

I finally got back to the store that I bought the pet from. Luckily the mean manager I spoke to on the phone was not there. It was a different manager I have never met. He took it back without question and apologized there wasn't another one I could exchange it for! I learned my lesson and will be much more careful with checking to make sure all the tags are there next time. Can't wait till they get their next shipment in so my daughter and I can pick out a replacement.
Jessi4805 is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 03:04 AM   #43
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Great that everything worked out for you. Thanks for the update.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 06:29 AM   #44
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

aw! that is awful! the reason webkinz does not like to let people make returns though is because everyone would take the code and use it, then return it. but if you really do not have a code, that is just awful. I would print out the page where it says that it is the retialer's job to make sure every pet has a tag. Then calmly explain to the retailer, with that, why you need to exchange it. Then, if that does not work, you must call Ganz
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:19 AM   #45
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Call Ganz, explain to them what happened at Walgreens, they should give tou a code. Good luck with everything, I hope you get your tag!

~S.O.S.Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #46
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

As unfortunate as it is some of the stores in my area have had to resort to only displaying the Webkinz and keeping the tags behind the counter because of thief. I also had this happen to me at a local store, however my store made it good. So now I check and double check just because of the hassle. I hope that you can get this resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Good luck.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:15 AM   #47
ebkinz rocks

17polar17 is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm soooooo sorry! i would go talk to the manager again then if that doesn't work print out the paper that says it is the retailers responsiblity and if that doesn't work call ganz.
17polar17 is offline Male
Old 01-26-2009, 09:32 AM   #48
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Jessi, I am so glad things are working out for you. Clerks at some stores will check the items you buy, such as eggs, and other stores just don't care.

Last summer I bought a Pegasus from a store a couple thousand miles away from where I live. I felt funny asking if the pet had all its tags, but I had to be sure.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 01-26-2009, 09:57 AM   #49
e love webkinz
Gift Guru

scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!scienter is headed for the top!

Ohhhh, I just hate that. I just came from Walgreens and had to check for tags because MANY of them did not have tags, either the red tag or the webkinz tag. I had a grey cat in my hands and was going to buy it, but I checked for tags before and I'm glad i did because it was missing the webkinz care tag.

Please go back and show the manager the paper where it says the store is responsible for lost tags. If that manager won't do anything...contact corporate. Someone WILL help you because they want you as a customer.
scienter is offline Female
Old 01-26-2009, 10:10 AM   #50
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I am glad to hear that the other manegaer let you return it. (And they should have done it in the first place!) I hope the next shipment will arrive soon so your daughteer can pick up your replacement! I usually try to be careful when I buy new webbies, but your post reminded me to be even more cautioius. I certainly don't want to go through what you had to go through.
tokyo rose is offline Female
Closed