Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #31
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Pet without a tag from Walgreens..

I am very sorry that this happened to you. Maybe you should call Ganz. They may not be able to do anything about getting you a tag, but maybe you need to tell Ganz about the retailer not helping the customer when it is their responsibility to. I agree that you can't just keep buying animals when one is missing a tag! No one has that kind of money. Personally I would call Ganz and give them the specifics of the incident. Tell them what store it was, where is was, and what the problem is. Then maybe they could talk to the retailer before they deliver their next supply. Maybe YOU wouldn't benefit, but it would certainly help other people that could have the same problem!

Some retailers around where I live actually sold just the pets because the tags were stolen! It was terrible. I really wanted a pig, but the tag had been stolen so they said I could have it for a dollar. I paid and later I bought another and gave the animal to my sister.
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #32
Webkinz :)
mnmomoftwo is an unknown quantity at this point

My walgreens was the same way, whole bunch didnt have tags. My question to you is.. How did the cashier scan the webbie without the tag? The barcodes are on the tags with the pet code. Something went wrong somewhere. Sorry about that.
mnmomoftwo is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #33
Lil Kinz
Jessi4805 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everyone for responding to my thread. I feel alot better now that I know I'm not the only one that this has happened to.

I contacted ganz and they emailed me back asking for more information. I hope they respond soon.

I'm guessing the cashier just scanned the upc of the other pet I bought. I am surprised she did not notice. The manager I spoke to on the phone I have had problem with in the past so I am still going to try to take it back to the store. My friend works at that store and she said as an employee they were never told about not accepting returns of webkinz items. I have never seen a sign or anything posted either. I shop in that store nearly every week. I'm going to wait until I have a chance to head back to the store and try returning it before calling the Walgreens head office.
Jessi4805 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #34
I have over 150

daisyrockgirl will become famous soon enough

I had that happen only with abeanie babies 2.0. They let me exchange it Sorry about that
daisyrockgirl is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 07:54 PM   #35
PoshIsBack

Aww, that's so sad!! I hope the issues get resolved!!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:02 PM   #36
roverbono on

dizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to beholddizzyfish101 is a splendid one to behold

How can the retailer be so HEARTLESS? Go back and demand a code, girl!
dizzyfish101 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:03 PM   #37
Kayla4612

wow thats really dissapointingg..... I'm sooo sorry that happened
Old 01-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #38
NightB4Christmas
Gift Guru

NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!NightB4Xmas is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

Sorry to hear about your experience. I think everyone has some great ideas here. I would definitely pursue it sooner than late which it sounds like you already are! I have a feeling if you are persistent enough you will get an item exchange. Even though the store has a "no webkinz exchange policy", I have a feeling there are some exceptions. Whenever I have bought kinz from Walgreens I have always double checked to make sure both tags were there... It is really sad that people take the tags from them!
NightB4Xmas is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:11 PM   #39
I have bunches of

benandhansmom will become famous soon enough

i am so sorry that happened to you. once i bought a polar bear because it was the potm, and when i got back i was horrified to see that my two cousins that had gotten one had codes and i did not. luckily, i was able to exchange polar bears! i named him marco, and love him very much!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #40
Leah A.K.A Pizza

angel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud ofangel5112 has much to be proud of

ugh! i would be sooo mad! and wold call them back and tell them what it says on the webkinz tags!
angel5112 is offline Female
Closed