Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Jessi4805 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Pet without a tag from Walgreens..

Just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them and how they got it solved..

Today I bought two lil kinz at Walgreens. When I got home I noticed the lil St. Bernard was missing the code tag. It had the W cares tag so I didn't notice in the store. I called my Walgreen's store to ask them to hold the other St. Bernard (only had 2 on the shelf) they had so I could come back and exchange it. The store manager told me they won't accept returns or exchanges of webkinz items by order of the manufacter.

Now, right on the WW site, it says "If your Webkinz did not come with a tag containing the secret code, please take it back to the retailer you purchased it from. It is the retailer's responsibility to ensure each pet comes with a tag."

I am so upset. I know I should have checked while I was in the store but I was trying to get finished because it was busy and I had other places to go. Tomorrow I am going to call the corporate office for walgreens and try and find some answers. I'm considering calling Ganz but what are they going to do when they tell you that it is the store's responsiblity. My daughter will be so disapointed and I don't have the extra money to just go and buy another pet.
Jessi4805 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
here's Cupid?
Webkinz :)

minischnauzer is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pet without a tag from Walgreens..

Oh no! That is terrible, Your are right it is the retailer's responsibillity to make sure the webkinz have tags. I wish you the best of luck on getting your tag : )

Last edited by minischnauzer; 01-18-2009 at 06:27 PM..
minischnauzer is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:28 PM   #3
Rainribbon
Gifted

Rainribbon has a spectacular aura aboutRainribbon has a spectacular aura about

I'm so sorry that happened to you! Most of the stores in my area specify that there are no returns or exchanges on any Webkinz merchandise. However, I have not seen any items without their tags.
Rainribbon is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:31 PM   #4
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

talk to the manager i know u talked to him . print out the thing that says If your Webkinz did not come with a tag containing the secret code, please take it back to the retailer you purchased it from. It is the retailer's responsibility to ensure each pet comes with a tag."

then he will know he will have to take it back
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
Ces't la Vie!

bookworm313 is on a distinguished road

i feel really bad for you! i hope you get some results!
bookworm313 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:33 PM   #6
WHONKY TOWN™
Gift Guru

kinztown194 is an unparalleled talent
kinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talentkinztown194 is an unparalleled talent

Ganz said that it is the store's responsibility that every webkinz comes with the code. The cashier should have saw that the webkinz didn't have a code and told you. Try calling ganz and see what they can do about it. So sorry this happened to you.
kinztown194 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:35 PM   #7
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I would print out where ganz says that. If they say its by order of the manufacturer then they may reconsider when they find out the manufacturer said to do it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:36 PM   #8
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I am very sorry to hear that. I hope your problem gets fixed.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #9
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Aww, so sorry. Maybe if you point out that if they don't do something beneficial for you like exchange or what nnot, you could say to them that you won't buy from them because of this..

Good luck~~!
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 01-18-2009, 06:45 PM   #10
montanarose9

Aww, I'm so sorry! Ganz said it's the retailers' responsblity that each webkinz comes with a code. Try calling GANZ.
Closed