Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #21
Call me Gabbee
Webkinz :)

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Default Re: pet went through wash with tag on it! help!

I am so sorry. I don't think Ganz will be able to send you another code. Your best bet would be to just buy a new zum.
idance510 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 06:06 PM   #22
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
take a picture of the ruined code (because they aren't very helpful if they don't have proof) and email it to them and they may be able to help. if they don't, just keep on emailing.

hope he gets his code back

-pup5115
^^ thats what I'd agree with.. they'd believe it if you provided evidence. (;
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 06:40 PM   #23
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Well I know you have probably heard this already, but Ganz probably will not give you a new code as they have no way to verify what happened. An old tag could be changed to look damaged so even though its not a scam on your part, my thought is they won't be able to help. Its not their fault that the item was damaged so they will not feel responsible in fixing it. Actually no store would ever take a return on an item that is damaged by a consumer..getting a new code is like a return in a way. I am so sorry. This kind of thing happens to me. Just get another one. Thats the best advice I can give you. Assure your son that this can be fixed, may not be fun and it is disappointing...but very fixable. Money is involved but when it comes to a kids heart I wouldn't hesitate a minute to search high and low for a replacement. My heart goes out to you.

I have been seeing lots of yellow zums, I know you will find another yellow zum on an online auction site...just keep looking..also you can try amazon, Ameriwade and even try Flaming Ice Cube. You will have two plush..but thats no big deal..they can be twins.

Last edited by Tula; 12-10-2009 at 06:44 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #24

court8407 will become famous soon enough

i dont think they'll do anything but good luck, =)
court8407 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #25

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Tula
Well I know you have probably heard this already, but Ganz probably will not give you a new code as they have no way to verify what happened. An old tag could be changed to look damaged so even though its not a scam on your part, my thought is they won't be able to help. Its not their fault that the item was damaged so they will not feel responsible in fixing it. Actually no store would ever take a return on an item that is damaged by a consumer..getting a new code is like a return in a way. I am so sorry. This kind of thing happens to me. Just get another one. Thats the best advice I can give you. Assure your son that this can be fixed, may not be fun and it is disappointing...but very fixable. Money is involved but when it comes to a kids heart I wouldn't hesitate a minute to search high and low for a replacement. My heart goes out to you.

I have been seeing lots of yellow zums, I know you will find another yellow zum on an online auction site...just keep looking..also you can try amazon, Ameriwade and even try Flaming Ice Cube. You will have two plush..but thats no big deal..they can be twins.

yeah that is what she should do!!!
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 10:01 PM   #26
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Ganz is very money hungry-they make so much money I am sure and they provide very poor customer service. Too bad.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #27
a wee bit
Gifted

kigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledgekigz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh no! I would try to call them, but I haven't had that experience, so I am not sure what the outcome will be. It is definitely worth a try.

What I DID experience was this: I had opened a pack of trading cards and wanted to enter the code later. My odd did not know I had a pack, so I stuck the card down into my sock for safekeeping until she went to bed--I didn't have a pocket in my jammies you see. Well, after I log on later, I pull it out and wouldn't you know it, some of the letters and numbers for the code are all messed up from rubbing against my leg!! I couldn't believe it! It took me days of trying different combinations of the letters and numbers that I could make out in order to get the right combination. I could only try a couple each day or else you get locked out of the system for a while for trying to cheat on the codes...well I finally got it, and I learned my lesson that time! No more hiding trading cards there!

I hope Ganz has mercy on a poor mom! Good luck!
kigz is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 12:15 AM   #28
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Sooooo sorry this has happened to you.

I learned this also the hard way

I learned to remove the tags, write their names on the plastic cover and put them in an envelope before giving the webbie to the little one to play with. When they are ready to enter the code it is safe & sound and if the webbie gets dirty.....I can wash it.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #29
bugaboomiller

bugaboomiller is on a distinguished road

I am not going to call them again. I don't have the energy to explain myself again. My son is getting another zum for Christmas so I am going to leave it at that. I will keep looking on ebay for a another tag I should be able to find one eventually. I really am so disgusted with them that I might not buy any more webkinz! Especially after reading what other people have went through.
bugaboomiller is offline Female
Old 12-11-2009, 10:04 AM   #30
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
Ganz is very money hungry-they make so much money I am sure and they provide very poor customer service. Too bad.
View Post Originally Posted by bugaboomiller
I am not going to call them again. I don't have the energy to explain myself again. My son is getting another zum for Christmas so I am going to leave it at that. I will keep looking on ebay for a another tag I should be able to find one eventually. I really am so disgusted with them that I might not buy any more webkinz! Especially after reading what other people have went through.
Unfortunately, there are dishonest people who ruin it for the honest people in the world. There are people who constantly try to cheat Ganz out of free products. If Ganz is able to see that the problem exists, like when I adotped a potm, but didn't recieve the items, the customer service was happy to help me. They could see the adoption on my account, and that the items were not awarded. But some things are not so easy to determine if you are an honest person, or not. I am so sorry you have a ruined code. It must be very frustrating when you have decided to spend money on something that you expect to bring happiness, and it becomes a frustration instead.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Closed