Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2009, 01:18 PM   #11
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: pet went through wash with tag on it! help!

I would suggest taking it out of the plastic as carefully as you can, and let it dry slowly in the sun. Then try to pry it apart very gently, layer by layer. You may be able to tell the code. Good luck.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #12
bugaboomiller
Webkinz :)

bugaboomiller is on a distinguished road

It is not readable.
bugaboomiller is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 01:22 PM   #13
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I am so sorry it was ruined. I remember when my oldest son was little, and Pokemon cards were so popular. He had a holographic card he was sooo proud of. I washed it by accident in the wash, and it was ruined. To buy a new one would have been like $50. I felt terrible. I know how you feel.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:31 PM   #14
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

I too have washed a very important piece of childs memoriblia and had the same feeling afterwards. I am very sorry for you and your sons loss. I hope you find a solution to your problem.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #15
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am very sorry
Old 12-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #16
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by bugaboomiller
I am very disappointed in Ganz! I called them because trying to email them using customer support is impossible. They told me there is nothing they can do. I wanted to mail it to them so they could see it was washed. Verify it had not been used by bar code on back. I can't get another zum because it was the last yellow one they had. I live in a rural area and it was found by luck! He is going to be so upset! I have looked on ebay to get just a code but none listed for Zana.

I have spent a fortune on webkinz and the least they could of done is help me out. He is going to be so upset! Gees how much would it have cost them to issue us a new code!

Make sure you learn from me cut off the tag immediately!
i don't like GANZ keep on calling them, emailing them, anything to make them help you out. that was very rude of them.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 12-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #17

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

The few times I have called them they seem very uninterested in helping in any way. They sounded bored and one woman was truly rude and unkind. I've called three or four times in the two years I've been a member and this is the same story every time. I don't call them anymore, and I think that may be what they're striving for.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #18
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

sometimes it is worth it to try calling again. I have heard of people having a different answer from a different customer service rep. Just calmly present the facts, make it clear you are more than willing to mail them the tag to prove it has not been used, if they may be able to read the code in some way. Just offer any help to them and make it clear you have not used it,and would be willing to do whatever they want to prove it.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #19

Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!Lefty21 is not just visiting!

Call Ganz again. Mail (or email) them a picture of the tag (or the tag itself.). Give them your WW username so that they can see that you do not have a yellow Zum anywhere on your account. I hope that will work!
Lefty21 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #20

coolbreeze has a spectacular aura about

I would try and call Ganz again and maybe you`ll get a sympathetic customer service rep. this time . Or at best ask for their immedate supervisor to try and get the satisfaction you want through them. Just a thought.
coolbreeze is offline Female
Closed