Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:21 AM   #1
Sheryl is wacky!
Webkinz :)

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: psf collector

Hi, I hope I am in the right section. My DD has began collecting the psf's and is trying to collect one from each webkinz. My question is What is the best way to store the foods. I'm looking for something unique but also something that doesn't use tons of space. She'd rather not just get a bunch of refridgerators. If anyone has done this or has any suggestions please post your ideas and include pics if you have them. Thank you very much. She has made this her WW summer project so wish her well. Again, thank you.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #2
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: psf collector

You could use the coolers in an outdoor room to create a maze. Fun and functional.
Lotamoxie is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

There are certian PSI's that can hold the food. For example,
the penguin PSI. It matches the artic theme in the W- shop so
if you have one or even a few of them I would sugest making an
artic room. You can also use other PSI's (i.e - polar bear, samoyed, ect.)
Good luck!
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #4
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

Like Lotamoxie said, the coolers are a good choice.
I like them because then seem to take up less room.
The are less expensive and hold 6 items.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Like Moxie suggested, I myself use the coolers and I have 2 backyards filled with them...

But if you want to make it an indoor room, you could use the fridges from the pink theme or the fridges from the kid's theme (they are both 450KC each- cheapest fridges in the Wshop)

Anyways, good luck to you and your DD
Old 06-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #6
Sheryl is wacky!

slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness
slbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicnessslbradshaw is epic beyond epicness

I love the idea of making a maze with the coolers and she can also use the psi's that she already has such as the arctic room, which has a fridge. Glad to see you are all thinking along the same path as I am. I did suggest to her to make a maze out of coolers, but wanted to see if anyone else had any other ideas. The vortex is also a pretty good item to store psf's in, but harder to come by. A long while ago I saw pics of members rooms who had fixed them of specifically for storage but can't seem to find them now. Thanks for your suggestions.
slbradshaw is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Rather than the outdoor coolers I suggest the beach coolers. They are a little bit more expensive, but they can go inside or outside, so your daughter can make a maze in an outdoor room or inside. Both coolers hold just as much as any fridge and are cheaper.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #8
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You could try going to a room decorating shop in this part of the forum ---> Decorating Tips & Ideas

I'm sure they'd be happy to help you if you can't decide what to do
Old 06-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #9
cbbjmom

bennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant futurebennysmommy1 has a brilliant future

Glad Dd got some good ideas. The maze sounds interesting!
bennysmommy1 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Yes, like Marnabear said, I too use the beach cooler bags. I like that they can be indoor or out. Have fun and make sure you post pics so we can see how she does! CJ
Closed