Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #11
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Default Re: Pet Sickness

I know right!!
I think I may be turning crazy/cruel
(forget the first one, you can't crazy twice!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #12
ytsirhc
Webkinz :)

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

haha lol. ok. do pets really get "bored" of eating something? or did it just get full? cool!!!
live4webkinz is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:04 PM   #13
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

no, it won't get any fuller, it only gets bored I will show pic!

Last edited by vansquez; 07-05-2010 at 08:10 PM..
Old 07-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #14
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I once made my Webkinz have 0 everything...it didn't die....my mom says I'm a bad Webkinz owner because I did that so I could go to Dr. Quack and get a badge
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #15

brick princess will become famous soon enough

I think they get bored of everything except their favorite food. When WW had that problem (about a year ago I guess) and all my pets got really hungry all at the same time. I experimented with feeding them different foods and the favorite worked the best. But now - I want my pet to get sick to try out the marshmallows.
brick princess is offline Female
Old 07-05-2010, 08:10 PM   #16

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Yep! Marshmellows make the heath go down, and happiness go up. It will be pretty hard to get it all to 0. Almost everything makes it happy! You should probably make it sick, then hungry, then bring it on Don't Rock the Boat and hope for a ghost.
Webkinz get bored of vitamins the quickest. It will take many foods to get them bored of their favorite food, though. Can they even get bored of their favorite food?
When it gets bored of a food it will say, "Another one of those?" or, "Isn't there anything else to eat?" or something like that.
Poor webbies, so sick, sad, and hungry!
Old 07-05-2010, 08:12 PM   #17
BOOM!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
I once made my Webkinz have 0 everything...it didn't die....my mom says I'm a bad Webkinz owner because I did that so I could go to Dr. Quack and get a badge
you get a badge?! SWEET!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by brick princess
I think they get bored of everything except their favorite food. When WW had that problem (about a year ago I guess) and all my pets got really hungry all at the same time. I experimented with feeding them different foods and the favorite worked the best. But now - I want my pet to get sick to try out the marshmallows.
Probably.....
*Tip: If your pet ever gets bored of eating something, log out then back in!
Here is a pic.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #18
The Beatles
Gifted

Zooz is sweet stuff
Zooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuffZooz is sweet stuff

When your pet is sick, it can't go to work at the Employment Office
Old 07-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #19

Ladybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guideLadybugheart is a golden guide

Aw poor chicken! The marshmallows must be working.
My pet is getting sick too. I fed her a PSF for another pet. Her health and fullness grew, happiness stayed the same. And she said, "Er... Sorry, but YUCK!"
Old 07-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #20

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Talking Re: Pet Sickness

View Post Originally Posted by Zooz
When your pet is sick, it can't go to work at the Employment Office
Being sick is a good reason not to go to work LOL.

I wish I had read this thread 10 minutes ago. My pet Gingernut went sick and I did the usual quick fix "buy the medicine". This would have been a great thing to try out. Maybe if I remember when the next pet gets sick....
flutterby7 is offline Female
Closed