Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Pet Order Changed (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/pet-order-changed-624837/)

mao33305-17-2010 06:23 PM

Pet Order Changed

Hello,

I recently adopted my 100th pet. Upon logging in the next time, I noticed that the loading bar was added. But, I also noticed that the adoption order of my pets (when I view them) is completely changed. I can't even figure out what order they are in. (Alphabetic, etc....)
My friend can view My Page and see my pets in their original order. I would like them to appear that way for me. Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Jennielou05-17-2010 06:27 PM

Re: Pet Order Changed

Mine did that too, but I think it happened shortly before the 100th was adopted. No rhyme or reason as to the order now for me either.

cocoabean05-17-2010 06:30 PM

Mine too. It makes no sense...

Baby_G05-17-2010 06:34 PM

Well, I'm not exactly sure why. The only problem that I've had is the pet I am currently playing with is first in the order of my pet list regardless of if it was my first pet or 44th.

marnabear05-17-2010 07:25 PM

That's just the way it works when you have over 100 pets. The order is random except the active pet is always first. This change happened quite a long time ago.

starbucksfun05-17-2010 08:28 PM

Sorry I only have 7 so I would know.

WebRegi05-17-2010 11:12 PM

It happened to me too, but I have noticed that mine are in order except that the first pet I adopted is on page 14. It then goes in order until the last page and continues to the front and back to page 14. This puts both my first and last pets adopted on the same page. Try finding your first pet(second if you have been using your first) and see if this is true for me. Even after I adopted several more pet page 14 is my beginning and end. Good luck!

marnabear05-17-2010 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebRegi (Post 19445980)
It happened to me too, but I have noticed that mine are in order except that the first pet I adopted is on page 14. It then goes in order until the last page and continues to the front and back to page 14. This puts both my first and last pets adopted on the same page. Try finding your first pet(second if you have been using your first) and see if this is true for me. Even after I adopted several more pet page 14 is my beginning and end. Good luck!

Webregi, you don't have more than 100 pets, so yours are still in order. There is nothing that anyone can do about this except just accept it.

WebkinzFrenzy05-17-2010 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WebRegi (Post 19445980)

When you have under 100 pets and you adopt a new pet, before you log out it will be on the very last page of your book right after the very first pet you ever adopted. Log in and out and it will be in the proper order. After 100 pets they are just in random order, sometimes, if you are lucky groups of pets that you adopted at similar times may share a few pages together, giving some order to the nonsense. Otherwise, you just flip through till you find the pet you adopted three days ago, and with my account which has over 364 pets, that is one big ole bunch of flipping lol

glamour_cat_1305-17-2010 11:58 PM

happened to me too.
so annoying.