Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 02:44 PM   #11
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

mercifuldeath is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pet of the Month - are there glitches?

View Post Originally Posted by mid94'
I would sleep!
There is no POTM activities till the afternoon,
so, just sleep and be rested for when the time comes!
LOL. I'm usually awake until at least 4am KT anyways.
mercifuldeath is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I was told by a Webkinz customer service rep that if you adopt multiple pets at a time, then you must go to your room and switch pets in order to get the POTM loot bag for that pet. Do this for each panda you adopted. The bags should show up; but you better do it fast before the end of the day. I hope you get your loot bags.
I tried that, and it didn't work. I even emailed Ganz and got this lovely response:

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 09:37 PM   #13
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
I tried that, and it didn't work. I even emailed Ganz and got this lovely response:

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
I am sorry this happened to you. I sent you a PM about what I did to get my POTM items when I didn't receive them. I hope it helps.

------------

:el1:

I found a glitch... On my Asian account it is now 12:32PM KT June 1st, and I just tried to adopt my POTM elephant. The adoption center said "that is next month's POTM.....if you adopt it now you won't receive the special gifts...." (or something like that...I didn't write it down). There are POTM events for the elephant in the hourly activities that the Asian accounts will miss because of this. Hopefully after midnight EST they will fix this and I will be able to do the rest of the POTM events. It was a bummer to get that message! I hope they do fix this because if it happens to the American accounts tomorrow there will be a lot more people disappointed!

:el1::el1::el1::el1::el1::el1:
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 09:43 PM   #14

jaguar0437 is a jewel in the roughjaguar0437 is a jewel in the rough

I KNOW!!! The exact same thing just happened to me. I really want to spin the wheel of the month and I have to be up and leaving by 8:00 am Sunday, so I'm kind of frustrated. Please let me know if you manage to figure it out so I can get it in on my account today.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:18 PM   #15
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

I just successfully adopted my POTM elephant on my Asian account. I received the Rocky Shores Lighthouse (along with the other items)! Yeah!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 01:00 AM   #16
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by jaguar0437
I KNOW!!! The exact same thing just happened to me. I really want to spin the wheel of the month and I have to be up and leaving by 8:00 am Sunday, so I'm kind of frustrated. Please let me know if you manage to figure it out so I can get it in on my account today.
In the American one the wheel of the month is all day till midnight...Will you not be home in time to spin it? Does it not go all day on the asian one?
Old 06-01-2008, 01:28 AM   #17

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I have a suggestion as to what the problem may be. I don't know about Asian accounts, as I don't have one, but I'm often on Webkinz after midnight WW time, as I live on the west coast, and it's only 9:00 pm. I have often noticed if I am online as it switches to midnight it will go from 11:59 to 12:00. As long as you are on after that, the time goes really wonky - it will sometimes skip backwards, sometimes stand still, and will never go on to the next hour. So if it gets to be 12:59, it will then jump backwards. It somehow seems to be stuck on that day. If you log off after midnight then log on again, the time will show as 0:something, or 1:something, whatever the correct time is, and the time functions properly again. So if your time is showing 12:something, log off, then on again to reset your clock properly, and your account may recognize that it is a new day. Hope that helps.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 02:00 AM   #18
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I don't have the POTM yet, but I believe it's safe to log it in now.....let me know what you get! :]

Last edited by vanvan20; 06-01-2008 at 02:10 AM..
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 06-01-2008, 03:02 AM   #19
A really awesome
Gift Trainee

I adopted her!! I've named her Sisi (an african name meaning "born on sunday") and I got her items with no problem at all. I recieved a lighthouse, which I was shocked to find can be put in an indoor room! So her room is a beach room now.

I would like to ask, though, that even though my pet has been adopted without a glitch that the mods leave this thread open for a while in case anyone else has problems with their POTM adoption and would like to ask advice about it on here. This way we can keep an orderly conversation going if there are problems instead of having many multiple threads, and also so people can read the excellent advice that SnowCrystal has given about adopting multiple POTMs!
Old 06-01-2008, 06:02 AM   #20
luanna321

emna567 will become famous soon enough

i adopted mine at around 6 this morning. i got a lot of stuff! From potm i got 541kc, symphoscone, superstunt unicycle, wish token, and 40% off. From regular adoption, i got her circus cart,tender leaf cookies, welcome balloon, and corn(11th pet - no room) Also i got like an out of the blue gift box that looked like a superbed box and it gave me 1000kc and a desert window!

---------- emna567 added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

oh i also got that new feather chair and yesterday my sister got a new blue tractor for no reason at all. She didn't even have it before!

Last edited by emna567; 06-01-2008 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
emna567 is offline Female
Closed