Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: PotM - Still Worried, Not Resolved!

On October first I registered my Frog. I received my loot bag no problems. Today I got on, and I've got another coupon, another secret recipe, and another potm exclusive. What do I do? I don't want to get in trouble. I am not sure about extra cash.

-- Below is the response from Ganz. --

Hello,

Thank you for writing.

We are sorry to hear that you have encountered a problem when adopting the Pet of the Month. We were aware of some minor technical difficulties which may have resulted in some members not receiving their gifts. The problem has been rectified and all users who did not receive Pet of the Month gift bags when they originally adopted their frogs will now have a gift bag waiting for them the next time they log into their account.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused and we have taken the necessary steps to ensure that this problem will not reoccur.

*** If you have noticed an unexpected decrease in your Kinzcash overnight, please log out of your account and when you log back your money will be restored. If your money does not return by the end of the day, please reply to this email with your username and inform us of your situation. ***

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

-- Here is the Letter I sent Ganz --

On October 1st when I adopted Jimmy the Frog we had no problems with the adoption process.? We got our PotM items, KC, and Regular Items.? Today October 3 there was a letter in my home stating that I was one of the members that hadn't gotten my items and that they were now in my doc.? I've placed them in my room for 'safe keeping' like I do 90 percent of everything.? So, are they mine to keep.? Or, is this a glitch?? Account Name: PrincessAnya03.

(pictures have been omitted)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgpossibleglitch.JPG (30.8 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by himeceres; 10-04-2007 at 09:30 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2007, 05:05 PM   #2
geemcbee
Gift Guru

okoboji will become famous soon enough

Default Re: PotM

I honestly do not believe you will get into trouble. Ganz re-sent out to Loot Bags to everyone that adopted a Pet Frog. There were many issues with this, and they did the right thing by fixing it.

I too received a letter and all of my items again, and I also did not have any problems with my adoption.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

himeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud ofhimeceres has much to be proud of

All right. As long as I am not the only one. I just didn't want to get in trouble! I our webkinz!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:16 PM   #4
Bandie

Email ganz and let them know Most likely it will be taken back, but sometimes it's just the opposite I"ve heard stories where some people got like 50,000 kc and then emailed or called ganz and ganz said they could keep it!
Old 10-03-2007, 05:19 PM   #5
Baby252

I don't think you would but try e-mailing them
Old 10-03-2007, 05:22 PM   #6
Cheerbaby4
Gifted

Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by okoboji
I honestly do not believe you will get into trouble. Ganz re-sent out to Loot Bags to everyone that adopted a Pet Frog. There were many issues with this, and they did the right thing by fixing it.

I too received a letter and all of my items again, and I also did not have any problems with my adoption.
I believe that this is mentioned on WW that if you keep something that doesn't belong to you then you can be banned. I have heard that when people tell Ganz about these issues they let them keep them
Old 10-03-2007, 05:26 PM   #7
Bandie

Oh the email is

support@webkinz.com

good luck!
Old 10-04-2007, 09:29 AM   #8
PrincessAnya03
Gift Guru

Default Re: PotM - Still Worried, Not Resolved!

back to the top
Closed