Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
dgbp
Webkinz :)

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: POTM questions

I just want to start with saying how helpful everyone is on this website! You guys know soooo much and it is very helpful to newbies. So, my question is about the POTM. Is there any advantage to registering a pet on the first of the month? Is your loot bag better/bigger? Or if you already own that pet and it becomes the POTM do you have all of the same benefits? Thanks in advance for your help!:el1:
rbaldwin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 08:50 PM   #2
Edward♥Cullen

E-Angel is a jewel in the roughE-Angel is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: POTM questions

Quote:
Is there any advantage to registering a pet on the first of the month? Is your loot bag better/bigger?
The loot bag is the same size no matter what day of the month you adopt it on.
The Ganz customer service reps. actually reccomend that you wait until the 5th of the month to adopt the pet. That way you will actually get items in your loot bag.
Quote:
Or if you already own that pet and it becomes the POTM do you have all of the same benefits?
If you already own the POTM you don't get the loot bag but you can play the extra daily activities.

~E-Angel
E-Angel is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
dgbp

See, I knew you would know! So I guess the next things is to ask- how far in advance can you find out what pet it is going to be and are they always the full size, do they ever have lil kinz as POTM?
Old 01-01-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

Please i beg of you do NOT log on your code on the first of the month. Ganz has said that that you should wait until later on. The loot bags are not bigger or better on the first but you may find yourself the victim of a potm glitch. Often when pets are logged on on the first, or anytime very early in the month, you will not get the loot bag AT ALL or it will be empty. You have the same chance of getting the potm you want any day you log it on but the earlier in the month you log your pet on the more likely there will be glitches with the loot bag causing you a lot of unnecessary hassle. If I were you I would wait until at least about a week or more to log on my pet. Hope this helped.
funkyfree is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 08:56 PM   #5
Edward♥Cullen

Quote:
how far in advance can you find out what pet it is going to be
Ganz announces it in WW the month before but WI has a list (on the right side of the front page) the goes a few months ahead. Right now it only goes to January because it hasn't been updated.

Quote:
are they always the full size, do they ever have lil kinz as POTM?
Both Lil' Kinz and Webkinz sized webbies can be POTMs.

~E-Angel
Old 01-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #6
dgbp

E-angel you rock! And boy are you quick to answer! Thanks so much!
Old 01-01-2009, 08:59 PM   #7
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

don't they usually specify if it is for webkinz or lil kinz? the polar bear size large size only in ww
pjsangel71 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #8
Edward♥Cullen

View Post Originally Posted by rbaldwin
E-angel you rock! And boy are you quick to answer! Thanks so much!
Thankz! You're welcome!!
~E-Angel
Old 01-01-2009, 11:35 PM   #9
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I'm glad you appreciate everybody's help! Yes, it is a bad idea to adopt the first day of the month(too many glitches) and the loot bag is always the same throughout the month, but if you adopt it at the end of the month you miss out on all the cool activities! You can tell all the future POTM pets on the homepage of . Make sure that you adopt the pet on the month told though! Yes, they specify whether you should adopt a lil' kinz or a regular kinz on the homepage and on ebkinz. If a regular sized panda is a POTM and you adopt a lil' kinz panda, you don't get a POTM loot bag, unfortunately. Sometimes the POTM is a lil' kinz and sometimes it's a regular sized one, so just keep your eye out. Have fun!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed