Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 03:40 PM   #1
hely03
Webkinz :)

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Pet of the month question

So I just got the Pink Poodle online pet only from eStore, but I really want to buy the plush too, my question is do I get different gifts if I adopt another pet of the month pet or same gifts?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2010, 03:43 PM   #2
I have many

Tai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonderTai Shan wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Pet of the month question

Different Glad I could help!
Tai Shan is offline Male
Old 10-01-2010, 03:54 PM   #3

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The pet of the month item you get will always be one that you don't have yet. The only time you'll get a repeat is if you have every item available.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

The only gift that would definitely be the same would be the Pet Specific Item... the Pink Convertible. As other's said, as long as you don't own all the possible POTM gifts, the POTM gift bag would include an item that you do not have.
cpom is offline Female
Old 10-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #5

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Be sure to adopt them separately. What I mean is adopt one and then play with it and then log out. Then adopt the second one.

The reason I'm telling you this is that I adopted two Persian Cats in September, one right after the other (without doing what I said above), and I only got ONE POTM loot bag. I had to call Ganz and they awarded me the second POTM exclusive (as a very special circumstance, she said), but not the other items that come in the loot bag.

Just wanted to let you know the perils of adopting TWO POTMs.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 05:17 PM   #6
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

you will get the same psi but the exclusive item should be different.
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 10-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #7
ow! I'm a
Gift Guru

ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!ohseven is the cats pajamas!

WI Subscriber

As others have said, you will get a different pet of the month gift, BUT one caveat...

You will get a different pet of the month gift *only if* the gift you got with your first pet is still on your account. If you traded it away because you didn't like it, it doesn't recognize that you already had it once, and you could still get a duplicate.
ohseven is offline Female
Closed