Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: POTM Question.

I have a question. If you register a pet of the month for the first time on an account that has never had one do you get the newest POTM item? I know when I did this on one account I got the newest (Genie Lamp). I also know if I have gotten all of the other items on an account I will get the newest. Just wondering where I should put January's pet. Thanks. I sooooo want the new on.
Joani is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ConchyJane
Hi Joani, they are totally random and come in no set order. The only way of guaranteeing the one you'll get is if you have one of everything else on your account. For example, all the people who own all of the POTMs and log in a new one, will now get the new Carousel! Other than that, it's totally random. Just like for example, if you wanted to get more Donut Seeds, if you had some, you could Kinzpost them to another account so they are off of that account, adopt the new pet and you would get them...that is if you have all the other POTMs. Hope that helps explain how it works! CJ
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #2

dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent
dorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talentdorinda1213 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: POTM Question.

I dont think it means that you will get the newest thing. But it could. But I don't think that you will get the newest thing again.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Nope it's random. You have a better chance of getting the new one if you have all of the older POTM prizes on the account already. That's why a lot of people keep them all on one account.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:11 PM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi Joani, they are totally random and come in no set order. The only way of guaranteeing the one you'll get is if you have one of everything else on your account. For example, all the people who own all of the POTMs and log in a new one, will now get the new Carousel! Other than that, it's totally random. Just like for example, if you wanted to get more Donut Seeds, if you had some, you could Kinzpost them to another account so they are off of that account, adopt the new pet and you would get them...that is if you have all the other POTMs. Hope that helps explain how it works! CJ
Old 12-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

Oh okay thanks so much guys. Guess I will just keep my fingers crossed. That or hope to get one in the trading room.
Joani is offline Female
Closed