Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
Auntiecool
Webkinz :)
LoveMyPuppies is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Pet of the Month Question

Hi everyone. Has anyone adopted the Pet of the Month today? I know that we were having problems adopting early in the month and not getting our pet of the month gift bags ... I was wondering if that problem has been solved. Anyone???
LoveMyPuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Pet of the Month Question

You can always call Ganz and find out if it is safe to adopt your POTM. Most of the time we get people complaining that the POTM did not get it's gifts on the first day. You can always wait until tomorrow for added assurance. I am not adopting until tomorrow because there are no extra activities to worry about, today.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #3

telogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of lighttelogiatrisha is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you for asking. I was just about to post the same question. It's so hard to wait. But I hate calling Ganz! I guess I'll wait. PM me with you decision. Thanks
Old 05-01-2009, 11:03 AM   #4
Oink-Moo was a

Clydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of lightClydsdale_lover is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry, I don't really know.
I've heard people say that its not worth the risk to adopt on the first day of the month because everything is still being updated, and then there's a big glitch.
But the glitch doesn't always affect everyone I think, because I adopted my pet of the month on the first of August and had no problems.
So I guess you just have to decide if you're willing to take the risk.

Sorry I couldn't help more.
Clydsdale_lover is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I adopted the alley cat on the first of April with no problems.

Today I adopted Cappuchino my cocker spaniel.
I got the submarine, a wish token, 745kc, and zingoz bubble blower. No problems. I also got the bumper car and 1000 kc in her blue box. I am very happy with the outcome.
My DD has to enter hers yet today. I think the glitch may be over.

Good luck to you and I hope you receive what you have been wanting !!!
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I adopted my cocker spaniels today and had no problem. I have been lucky so far, but I always wait until the POM displayed is the new one.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #7
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I just adopted my POTM, no problem. I got the Glass Floor. YYYAAAAAAAAA!!
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Looks like people are adopting without problems.

Always remember to clear your cache. Sometimes people THINK they haven't received their POTM when they really have. They just can't see it!
Old 05-01-2009, 02:01 PM   #9
Auntiecool
LoveMyPuppies is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everyone. Rep points to all. I am impatient and am going to adopt today ...
LoveMyPuppies is offline Female
Old 05-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #10
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by LoveMyPuppies
Thank you everyone. Rep points to all. I am impatient and am going to adopt today ...
Let us know how you do
Closed