Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

PandaGirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: POTM question...

i adopted the bulldog for january's pet of the month but i didnt get the loot bag. what am i supposed to do?? yes, the bulldog i adopted is a large webkinz and yes, i adopted it in january....
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
lorib64
Gift Guru

lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds
lorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no boundslorib64 knows no bounds

Default Re: POTM question...

There are some stickies at the top of this board you might want to read. POTM help guide and how to contact Ganz. I've never had a POTM. Good luck
lorib64 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

That's weird.
Sometimes if you adopt it too early,
the system isnt ready, and you
don't get the loot bag.
GANZ advises you to adopt it
arond the 15th of the month or later.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #4
Polly4620
Gift Guru

hiltonii is just really nicehiltonii is just really nice

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 

That is insane! I don't remember getting a loot bag either. We adopted our pet early so we could have all the different daily opportunities. If you have to wait till the 15th to adopt, half your month of extra opportunities is gone.
hiltonii is offline Male
Old 01-17-2009, 06:24 PM   #5

jlo814 is an unknown quantity at this point

Every time I've adopted one in the past, I was so eager to do it that I'd actually do it right after midnight on the 1st of the month. This was the first time that I did not get a loot bag. It might have been because of the holidays though... It also happened to my cousin last month, with the Polar Bear, but again, it was right after Thanksgiving break...
jlo814 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I have always adopted my POTM on the first day of each month and have never had any problems, except for January's Large Bulldog. I contacted Ganz originally by using their customer service system however I still didn't get my extra bag containing the wish token even though I had received their acknowledgment. Then I thought that it might have been a problem because he was also my pet for an exclusive bed, however when I contacted Ganz by calling them after I got their e-mail with the customer service code she didn't indicate that this was what caused the problem and simple added the loot bag to my dock.

Last edited by Ergoiam; 01-17-2009 at 06:38 PM..
Old 01-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #7
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I had problems with my hippo in November ( I adopted it on the 3rd) and I called Ganz. The nice rep that I spoke to placed the items in my dock and suggested that I wait until the 5th of the month. So in December, when I adopted my polar bear, I waited until the 5th, no issues. I would call Ganz and leave a message they will call you back and help you out. Good luck!
Closed