Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Default Unanswered: Pet of the Month Question

Just wondering- do retired pets have a lesser or no chance at all on being chosen as POTM on Webkinz World? Thanks. This came into my mind because I heard that Husky's might or will be retiring (my webkinz pet is a husky) soon. Anyway, if you can answer my question, that would be great! Thanks!
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 09:00 PM   #2
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pet of the Month Question

no chance at all they would never do that.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:01 PM   #3
I'm in Love with a
Gift Guru

moxieparis has a spectacular aura aboutmoxieparis has a spectacular aura about

i would think they wouldn't choose retired pets, because the point of POTM is activating that pet during the month, so less people would have the pet unactivated if it were a retired pet.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #4
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

yes they usually choose the least popular and able to be bought.
Old 01-15-2008, 09:04 PM   #5
candiebliss
Gifted

Candi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of lightCandi_Bliss is a glorious beacon of light

Oh okay, now I get it. Thanks for your replies everyone.
Candi_Bliss is offline Female
Old 01-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #6
xshel1y22
Gifted
xshel1y22 is on a distinguished road

in order to get the loot bag you need to adopt the potm in the month so i dont think a retired pet would be the potm
Old 01-16-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Arrow Re: Pet of the Month Question

retired pets will not be chosen because you are supposed to adopt the pet during the month, and if they are retired, you cant find them.
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2008, 05:24 PM   #8
hey look I'm
Gifted

snowbunny999 is on a distinguished road

yeah, they want you to go out and buy the Pets of the Month, so they have to be in stores and not retired! makes sense, right???
Old 01-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #9
nillahboo
Gift Guru

ColtsFan24 is on a distinguished road

i think the point of the potm is for more people to buy that webkinz for that month, if a retired webkinz were potm, then nobody could get one and get the potm item that comes with it, so i'm guessing that a retired webkinz will never be a potm.
Old 01-18-2008, 06:06 PM   #10
look at me! im
Gifted

marebear96 is on a distinguished road

i dont think they can be because u need to buy them to get hte POTM special item,

---------- marebear96 added 6 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

i dont think they can be because u need to buy them to get hte POTM special item,

Last edited by marebear96; 01-18-2008 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed