Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 05:48 PM   #1
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: POTM problems?

In the last five days, I've logged in two hippos on two different accounts, and neither came with their loot bags.

Ganz has both times provided me with items, though they put them directly in my dock as opposed to being able to open my loot bag.

The first rep told me to try not to open close to the 1st of the month. I thanked her for the tip, though I hadn't logged my in 'til the 10th, LOL.

The second time I asked the Webkinz rep about what to do if my remaining hippo (logged in on the 16th) got no bag, and she stated that if I didn't get it, they wouldn't award items to the same account... I don't know what they would award... I'm sure they would do something but...

So, what I'm wondering is: has anyone else had this experience recently and know what's going on? Secondly... does anyone have any advice for logging in my last hippo... is there a better time of day or something.... anything... I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Peace, Jenn
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 05:52 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Sabrina89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: POTM problems?

Many, many members have not recieved their loot bags. Have you tried entering your room? You don't get the loot bag in your dock, you have to enter your room and it gives you the bag.

Good luck!
Sabrina89 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 05:53 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

fire_phoenix is on a distinguished road

hmm not sure. i got my loot bag for my hippo. Not sure what to say.
fire_phoenix is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Thanks Sabrina... I should've been more specific... the loot bag showed up both times... but was empty and no items were in my dock... you know like the wish token, coupon, special food, KC or POTM item... thanks for responding so quicky, both of you!
Old 11-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #5
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

I think you should contact ganz and if you have alreadly, be paitent and you will get your loot bag. for somthing more quicker, try logging in and out serveal times. all these glitches are alwful!!
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Hmm that's very odd. So, did the Ganz rep help at all?
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #7
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by alex1920
I think you should contact ganz and if you have alreadly, be paitent and you will get your loot bag. for somthing more quicker, try logging in and out serveal times. all these glitches are alwful!!
View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Hmm that's very odd. So, did the Ganz rep help at all?
Oh, dear... I guess there's a lot I forgot to put in my first post... yes, both Ganz reps said that they would put the items into my dock... and I know the first appeared. But they also both said that if it happened again they wouldn't be able to help (I didn't ask what that meant.)

So what I was hoping that someone out there might have a tip about... a time of day to adopt a POTM for the best luck... glitches are glitches... I've just never had this happen twice in such close proximity.

Thank you both for responding and for your concern. I very much appreciate it!

Peace, Jenn
Old 11-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #8
ants Diamond Apples!
Gifted

Jennifer36 defies all odds
Jennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all oddsJennifer36 defies all odds

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
So what I was hoping that someone out there might have a tip about... a time of day to adopt a POTM for the best luck... glitches are glitches... I've just never had this happen twice in such close proximity.
Hi, I adopted my Pug last month at 5am est on the second day of the month. I had no problems and received my loot bag. So, because this month started on a weekend, and I wanted to get as much extra stuff as possible, I wanted to adopt the Hippo on the second day again. I got up at my normal work time (Hubby was not happy to have the alarm clock go off that early!) and adopted at @5am again. So got my loot bag. No problems for me. I am not sure this really helps you, but Ii always try for times when Ii think there will be less people on the system. Of course I run into the site being down for maintence alot. Hope you have better luck!

:abn::clyde:
Jennifer36 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2008, 08:43 AM   #9
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff

Just an FYI... I just adopted a third hippo... again, no loot bag. Or rather, a loot bag appeared, but empty. I've posted a screen shot below. I logged in at 8:20 am EST this morning... thought tha would be a low traffic time... thanks Jenifer36 for that great idea... don't know why it didn't work, but I really appreciate having a suggestion to try.

I've e-mailed Ganz again... I'm wondering what I'll be told, but once I get a reply I'll post here. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Last edited by Jenn; 06-20-2009 at 03:52 PM..
Old 11-21-2008, 08:59 AM   #10
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think I have a solution. All I can do is share my experience.

I had this issue with my POTM last month. I openedmy loot bag only to find NOTHING. The helpful staff at customer service were very helpful and put items in my dock, however, I was told that if it were ever to happen again, I would not be able to call and get my items...which is totally frustrating because I want to get the polar bear next month, but I am worried I will have the same problem
LunarKitten is offline Female
Closed