Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #1
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: With pet of the month pets what is the first day you can adopt them?

I have heard that if you adopt a pet of the month on the 1st it will not work! Will it work on the 2nd?

Please tell me because i want to adopt my polar bear and i want to get the gift so i do not want to do it wrong!

thanks!
snowspot10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: With pet of the month pets what is the first day you can adopt them?

I haven't heard about not receiving the gift when you adopt it on the first of the month, but if it's a new glitch then I think that it'd be safer to wait until the second
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #3
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: With pet of the month pets what is the first day you can adopt them?

I don't think it really matters.
I'm sure you can adopt it at any time.
Well... maybe not 12 midnight on December 1st...

But there have been problems in the past where the gifts didn't show up.
So, if you want to be sure you get the gifts I'd wait until tomorrow.
By then, if there was a problem other WI members should have reported it or if there's no reports there's probably no problem.

Hope this helps!

-Blythe
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 12:34 AM   #4
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

As Blythe said, there have been times in the past when there were POTM glitches. I haven't heard anything recently, but better safe than sorry. I would wait until tomorrow!!

Congrats on your new pet by the way Have fun adopting!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #5
Disney Animation
Webkinz :)

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

ok so i am happy to hear that if i adopt her on the 1st nothing will make it mess up but... i have had homework and i have dance tonight so i want to wait till this weekend to adopt her so i can have lots of time to play with her right when i adopt her!

thanks
P.S.
her name is Glacier!
snowspot10 is offline Female
Closed