Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 05:52 PM   #41
lightinurlife
Webkinz :)

lightinurlife is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: potm no special gift

I also did not get my loot bag. I wasn't planning on even buying the bulldog until later on in the month until I logged in this morning and saw that they were giving away an extra coupon. I agree with what others have said; if they want us to wait until after the 5th of the month, they should not be offering bonus items as of yet. I emailed them but seeing as how I work 9-5 I don't know what my success rate is going to be :/
lightinurlife is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 06:23 PM   #42
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by lightinurlife
I also did not get my loot bag. I wasn't planning on even buying the bulldog until later on in the month until I logged in this morning and saw that they were giving away an extra coupon. I agree with what others have said; if they want us to wait until after the 5th of the month, they should not be offering bonus items as of yet. I emailed them but seeing as how I work 9-5 I don't know what my success rate is going to be :/
They offer bonus items also for people who already have it, say they adopted it a while back.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 08:08 PM   #43
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I didn't get my loot bags either for 2 accounts. I've had the issue before, but they have always been pretty good about getting back with me, but it stinks that you have to email them to get a code to call and leave a message and wait for them to call you back. Im usually not home when they call.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 09:06 PM   #44
charandsam is an unknown quantity at this point

We didn't get ours either. Today is the first time I ever heard of not doing it the first of the month. This is for my son's account who never had a pet of the month before, but the other boy, he always did his the first of the month, and never had a problem, and has about 4 POTMs. I am calling tomorrow, as the email recommended it. He was so disappointed. I hope they make it right.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:20 PM   #45
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Ughh, there have been a lot of issues with POTM.
Somebody else made a great guide about POTM items here
--> http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t435468.html
It says it is a bad idea to adopt a pet the first day. So many glitches!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:50 PM   #46
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I filled out the customer support form, has anyone else who has submitted the form heard back from Ganz?????? I haven't
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 11:54 PM   #47
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

So are POTM gifts STILL not being given? I have one all ready to go...
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #48
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by tkaboni
I filled out the customer support form, has anyone else who has submitted the form heard back from Ganz?????? I haven't
the saga continues yes I filled out the form and yes someone called me she fixed my room that was locked and promised me a loot bag well that was yesterday and still no loot bag.
when i logged back into my account i could get into the barn yippee! however most of my animals were no longer in beds they were standing and facing the wall like naughty children seems like many of my beds are missing I rebought the christmas theme beds that was very expensive some all of my christmas end tables were removed to the dock but the items that were on them are now stuck to the floor unmovable and this was not even the room with issues guess who is leaving another message with ganz today
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #49
Auntiecool
LoveMyPuppies is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get mine either. I filled out the form, got an email back to call, called and left a message ... but haven't heard back yet. This is the first time I've heard of this problem too!! I agree, if they don't want us to adopt until a few days into the month, they should let us know!! I only adopted mine on the 1st, because I wanted to participate in the hourly events!

Hopefully I will get a call back ...
LoveMyPuppies is offline Female
Old 01-06-2009, 10:54 AM   #50
cappskw is an unknown quantity at this point

I had the same problem, no loot bag or special prize. Can someone tell me exactly how to contact Ganz about this situation?

Thanks bunches.
cappskw is offline Male
Closed