Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 08:54 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

248keri is on a distinguished road

Default Re: potm no special gift

didn't get mine either. i've never had a problem with POM but today i did. no POM bag for me. i think this will be the last one i adopt!
248keri is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 09:25 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

FrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clownFrogKissingLady is cool as a bunny clown

this is the second month in a row that I didn't get my potm bag...I already left a message for Ganz to call me back...
FrogKissingLady is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:12 AM   #23
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

A lot of people seem to be asking this question ....
GANZ suggests that you wait about a week into the month before adopting your POTM, if you want your loot bag. You can probably still get it, here's a helpful thread about POTM loot bags:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t435468.html

and if that doesn't work, I'd suggest contacting GANZ, here's a link about it:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-t247012.html

Hope this helps! Good luck!
~Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:15 AM   #24
I dance with my

pupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of lightpupso98 is a glorious beacon of light

you should ALWAYS wait a bit longer than that to adopt it, ya know what I mean? cuz they have to program they're computers to give you the POTM loot bag and if somebody adopts the POTM of Dec. at the last minute, they still have to be able to get their loot bag so they cannot change the program very quickly, and it could be a glitch but I would call them
pupso98 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:33 AM   #25
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

That happened to me too when I got the polar bear did you try going out of the room and go to some other room and go back that worked for me in December hopefully it'll help you out!
Blade is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 10:43 AM   #26

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Last month when I adpoted the polar bear on the 2nd day of the month, I recieved no POTM loot bag either. When I contacted Ganz about it, they gave me a coupon, wish token, 750 KC and the submarine. They also suggested that I do not adopt a pet of the month until 2 or 3 days into the month in order to avoid any problems. I would wait longer into the month though, I have heard of problems not getting the loot bag even a week into the month. The good news is that if you contact Ganz about it, they will give you the items. I would call Ganz right away.
Good Luck and Happy New Year!
mes44 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 10:46 AM   #27
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Thank you all you helpful wonderful people here Happy New Year to you all. I appreciate all the help and I am sorry for those with the same problem. I guess Ganz is going to be very busy friday
lorkinz is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:17 AM   #28
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Just Logged ours in at 11:00KT and no POTM loot bag either.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #29
uv all my little

Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!
Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!Nattie hit the reputation jackpot!

I did not get the loot bag either and it was mid morning and the bulldog was pictured. Now I know to wait a few days.
Nattie is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 11:20 AM   #30
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

You should let your daughter adopt hers on th 5.
All the glitches usually goes away by then!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed