Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2009, 01:23 AM   #1
lorkinzfun
Gift Guru

lorkinz has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: potm no special gift

I waited up till midnight my time and adopted my bulldog I got the regular items but no special pet of the month loot bag. now I wonder if it is ok to let my daughter adopt hers in the morning. anyone else with this problem?
lorkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 01:27 AM   #2
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber
Default Re: potm no special gift

never put in a potm before they show ypu the pet on the webkinz site
you won't get a special loot bag
Old 01-01-2009, 01:28 AM   #3
SellyMarieGomez

i don't know, don't let your child log it in maybe it will come up again.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Alot of people say that you should NOT adopt the POTM on the first day (and I believe Ganz has suggested that people wait and not do it the first day)
HOWEVER.....
on WW for January 1st there is a POTM daily (Bulldog Owners get a w-shop coupon) so you would need to adopt on the first day to take advantage of the extra opportunities.

I think first thing in the morning would be a safer bet than the 2hr time frame just after midnight. Not all of the programs in WW turn over to the 'next' day. For example, the Wheel of Wow does not. I hope that makes sense.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:32 AM   #5
thatswet

birdy is a glorious beacon of lightbirdy is a glorious beacon of lightbirdy is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by lorkinz
I waited up till midnight my time and adopted my bulldog I got the regular items but no special pet of the month loot bag. now I wonder if it is ok to let my daughter adopt hers in the morning. anyone else with this problem?
Same for Me also.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:35 AM   #6
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

I did not get a POTM loot bag last month with my polar bear- Ganz said they suggest not registering your pet until a couple of days into the month- Yes they do put activities on the first day but it may be better to miss a few POTM activities instead of missing out on the loot bag- Any other POTM pets I get I am going to wait a few days before registering--
elefancy is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 01:36 AM   #7
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I would contact Ganz. Their standard suggestion is to wait until the 5th of the month to adopt the POTM.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #8
keji is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get one either!
keji is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 01:38 AM   #9
Bring back WNTM!

mypetszrock is on a distinguished road

You have to enter the month that the pet is pet of the month. Sorry that that happened to you.
mypetszrock is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 01:38 AM   #10
Gift Trainee

Arbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of lightArbee is a glorious beacon of light

There have been POTM problems for a llllooooooong time. Most people wait at least a few days into the month before they adopt one - even then, it's not foolproof.

I usually wait until around the 12th of the month. I check the scheduled daily activities to make sure I don't miss too many POTM bonuses, and wait as long as possible for the bugs to be worked out before I adopt. For as long as they've been doing POTM there have been bugs.
Arbee is offline Female
Closed