Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 03:35 PM   #41
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: POTM Loot Bag Prize didn't show up?

I called and left a message yesterday as well as an email. I'm guessing they are really busy because I haven't heard anything. Should I call again or wait? Thanks
Smaointe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 03:55 PM   #42
Gift Guru

Wina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to beholdWina is a splendid one to behold

We adopted a polar bear on the morning of 12/1 with no problems at all.

I don't remember if there was a coupon in the loot bag or not... but I know there was a wish token, POTM exclusive and some cash for sure.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #43
Kur
Gift Guru

Kur has disabled reputation

I logged him in today (Henry), and I got no POTM stuff. I called, though I am going to call again tomorrow and leave them my cell as I am going to be away all day tomorrow.
Kur is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 05:52 PM   #44
vaporavi
Webkinz :)

Vaporavi is an unknown quantity at this point

If Customer Service Reps are telling callers not to adopt until the 5th of the month, I think they need to put that in big, bold letters on the main page. Had I known, I would have waited to enter my polar bear's code. I didn't get my loot bag and am currently playing phone tag with Customer Service.
Vaporavi is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 11:33 AM   #45
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Arrow Re: POTM Loot Bag Prize didn't show up?

Thanks SnowCrystal. When I logged on this morning POTM items had been placed in the dock. I thought it would be quicker, so your reply helped! Although, I reported the POTM hippo problem on 2 November and got the items today 4 December. So it was a long wait, but Ganz did resolve it.

Over the weekend my daughter won a free virtual golden retriever from a pack of Series 1 cards. When we tried to enter it, Miss Birdy told us the code was already used! I asked the rep about it since I had her on the phone, and she took care of it right then. I was glad she was pleasant and willing to help.

Now we have a new problem. We have Halloween place setting stuck in a room. When I try to send in the form it says the info I entered does not match what they have on file!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting on POTM goodies!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 12-04-2008, 12:03 PM   #46
chelsea205606

chelseask8 is on a distinguished road

yeah, i boght 2, 1 for each account, the 1 on my main account got a loot bag, the other one didnt?!?!?
Old 12-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #47
Gift Trainee

Kaya is on a distinguished road

Hi,
a couple of days ago I also adopted the Polar Bear POM. I didn't get my Pet of the month gift bag, so I wrote to Ganz. They send me back an E-mail asking me to call them. I did and left a message. They called me back the next day and were very helpful. I even left them a time frame when I will be at home. The Lady was very nice and put my gifts in my dock. She suggestd not to adopt the POM right at the beginning of the Month, but to wait a 2-3 of days, since adopting immediately might cause not to get the items. Anyway, just go to the log-in screen and customer service section of the Webkinz Website and contact Ganz by E-mail. I went to the spot were it says "My question is not listed" They will then respond back to you and asking you to call with an authorization number. I had no problem getting immediate response.
I hope this helps and you will get your items soon. I got the Snow making machine, a Token and W-shop coupon. Good luck...

Last edited by Kaya; 12-04-2008 at 12:16 PM.. Reason: misspelled
Old 12-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #48

vera_mom is an unknown quantity at this point

This happened to me with the Nov POTM (hippo). I called - it took almost a week for them to call me back, but when they did, I got all my stuff right away, and the CS rep I spoke to was very nice. I was fully expecting to be given a hard time but it was a positive experience (despite waiting so long!).
Old 12-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #49
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

This thread is a lot like (okay exactly like) this thread...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...tml?p=11799948
mathmom2 is offline Female
Closed