Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2008, 11:43 AM   #31
Webkinz :)
kejodabr will become famous soon enough

Default Re: POTM Loot Bag Prize didn't show up?

We didn't have any problems adopting ours yesterday afternoon. We even got the sub. for out POTM gift.

I was expecting problems so we were quite happy. I hope they fix everyone's problems soon.
kejodabr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2008, 11:53 AM   #32
Gifted

Myrmaid73 will become famous soon enough

I don't have the Polar Bear but the same thing happened to me last month with my Hippo. I'm sure if you call Ganz, they'll get it fixed soon. They were really good about getting my stuff to me after the hppo snafu last month.
Myrmaid73 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #33
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

After logging in this morning, here is what I received from Webkinz customer service for my POTM adoption (empty loot bag):
500 Kinzcash
Wish Token
Crystal Sea Glass Flooring (new POTM exclusive)

Here is what I didn't receive:
40% off coupon
recipe food

I am a little disappointed that I didn't receive the coupon (this could have saved me a lot of Kinzcash in the W Shop) and that I only received 500 Kinzcash. Last POTM adoption I received 899 Kinzcash and the one before I received 892 Kinzcash.

When I talked to the customer service rep she said I should be getting whatever I should have received with the POTM adoption. I guess that is not entirely true. At least I received the POTM exclusive and the Wish Token and the lowest amount of Kinzcash that they give with the POTM adoptions (I think it is the lowest amount, as I have never received lower than 600 Kinzcash with a POTM adoption).

Conclusion:
Happy I received what I did
Sad that it wasn't everything that I should have received if there were no glitches with my POTM adoption

Happy that the process of getting my items was painless. Their customer service has come a long way. It is a big improvement over how they dealt with missing POTM items in April. I am happy for that. Their response time has also improved significantly.

---------- SnowCrystal added 3 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Note that my empty loot bag was not on my main account. I already had the polar bear on that account. I have a couple more polar bears to adopt. I will wait a few days before adopting them.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 12-03-2008 at 12:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 12:28 PM   #34
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

I'm still waiting for mine. Its really hard to wait but i dont want to not get anything.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 12:32 PM   #35
bbzmom

bbzmom is on a distinguished road

My daughter had the same thing happen...we tried adopting her Polar Bear Dec 1st in the evening and did not receive the POTM Loot Bag There's been other items, like trading card prizes that we've unlocked but no prize came in our dock, as well as a couple problems with e-store orders.
The last time we adopted a pet of the month, we initially didn't get the Loot Bag, however after we logged off and back in again, it showed up.....we tried that this time, but still no Loot Bag.......I left Ganz Customer Service a message today.....I'll let you all know how soon they return my call and resolve our missing prizes. I hope they do...we were really excited about the special items that come with POTM's.

I hope you all get your POTM prizes soon!!!

Best Wishes!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #36

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

This has happened since the curio shop had changed rare times on other time zones ...and re arranged how items are awarded. I was told by the Ganz Rep that they have told people not to adopt the POTM until after the 5th of the month & it should work fine but, when I asked about missing all the events for the POTM and why they tell us to adopt them. The phone went silent with no answer, after a few quiet seconds and still no answer I ask if she was still there and if there is a way to award all those gifts. She said no and that it is what it is. there is nothing more they can do. I asked if that seemed fair to her, she did say no that is wasn't fair, but again too bad. I then asked if she actually had an account & she said yes but she never uses it because she doesn't have the time, last time she play hers was about 3 or 4 months ago. So this is a major part of the problem the Ganz employees don't experience what we do so - why care. I have not heard anything that has answered my concerns yet. Last christmas was totally horrible, the whole site went down and was down for days, and the kids got nothing but swollen eyes from crying & I got a huge headache. but we adopted POTM anyway until the frog POTM & It recieved nothing ! To top that off they seemed to forget about that pet because that whole month they averaged about 2 activities each week. NO Flying ribbons for this month ! how disappointing, especially since they only allow us about 3 a day. Like a picture of a picture of a piece of candy is going to take them broke or something. you don't even get enough to send too friends, which we thought was the point. I digress ... what a topic for a rant . Anyway to sum it all up, after adopting 12 POTM PETS< I won't adopt another. It's not worth the hassle. or the Real Money we spend on it. Sissy
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 01:09 PM   #37

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

umm, sorry but i haven't adopted one!
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #38
marloh818 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: POTM Loot Bag Prize didn't show up?

After all of the problems in November, I was afraid to adopt my polar bear on the first. But I have never been one who could delay gratification and it was hard enough not logging my polar bear on before Dec. 1st so I took my chances. My prize did not originally show up in my dock but I logged out and back in and there it was. I haven't adopted a POTM since the Panda Bear in June so I can't remember how much you usually get. I logged into my account and then went to the Adoption Center. After reading many posts, it appears that people who went this route made out better. I guess I got luicky because I made out well with the adoption. I got 2,000kc, the standard "adoption" amount. Then I opened my loot bag, I got donut seeds, some special recipe foods, a 40% off coupon, the wish token, and 761kc. I opened the polar bear gift box and got the PSF and PSI as well as the large pane window and various other food items. Then I opened another special box and received the azure aztec fridge. I'm usually not a lucky person so it was a nice change of pace to have it work okay for me!! I hope those of you who haven't gotten your prizes get what you should from Ganz and good luck to those of you who have waited to log on yours.
marloh818 is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 02:56 PM   #39
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

When Ganz has added the missing potm items, how long did it take? Ganz called about an hour ago to follow up from an email about the hippo potm, but it does not look like anything has been added.

Thanks!
psumommy is offline Female
Old 12-03-2008, 03:12 PM   #40
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by psumommy
When Ganz has added the missing potm items, how long did it take? Ganz called about an hour ago to follow up from an email about the hippo potm, but it does not look like anything has been added.

Thanks!
I received my phone call back from Customer service yesterday about 4:20pm EST. The POTM items were in my dock (only the POTM exclusive item, the wish token and 500 Kinzcash--no coupon--no recipe food) when I logged in today around noon EST.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed