Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 05:49 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

iluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of lightiluvlabs is a glorious beacon of light

Default Answered: POTM Loot Bag

Do you get a POTM loot bag if you've already adopted a POTM? Or is the loot bag only given if you adopt the pet during its month?

I just adopted a White Terrier from a Series 2 Trading Card (which doesn't tell you what pet you've won in advance). I had been planning to wait until Feb 1st to get the White Terrier plush but now that I've got one have I messed up my chance to get the POTM loot bag?

Thanks in advance.
Best Answer - Posted by tammie2222
You will not get a POTM loot bag for this pet, since it is already adopted. You will get to do the activities only. If you adopt another one in February you will get the loot bag.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 05:52 AM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: POTM Loot Bag

Nope. If you adopt more than one of the pets in the same month, you still get an extra loot bag.

This is from the Wiki:

"Every time you adopt a pet when it is Pet of the Month, one of the bonus gifts will be a POTM Exclusive Item."

CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-24-2009, 07:36 AM   #3
hy can't I be a
Webkinz :)

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

You will not get a POTM loot bag for this pet, since it is already adopted. You will get to do the activities only. If you adopt another one in February you will get the loot bag.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 08:00 AM   #4
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

If you have the pet, but you didn't adopt it on the month, you will not get a POTM Loot Bag. You will be able to do the activities though that only members with the POTM can do.

If you do adopt it on that month, you will get the POTM Loot bag You will also be able to do the activities as well
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 02:40 PM   #5
cookiecrumbles

If you have the pet but you didn't adopt it during the month when it's POTM, you won't get the loot bag but you'll still get to do all the activities. If you adopt another one when it is POTM, you'll get the loot bag for that one. Hope that clears things up for you
Old 12-24-2009, 02:48 PM   #6
Honored to be a

blueyes1113 knows the way
blueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the wayblueyes1113 knows the way

You get a POTM bag for EVERY POTM pet you adopt in that month
blueyes1113 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Nope. If you adopt more than one of the pets in the same month, you still get an extra loot bag.

This is from the Wiki:

"Every time you adopt a pet when it is Pet of the Month, one of the bonus gifts will be a POTM Exclusive Item."

Whoops, I misread the question
CanesFan is offline Male
Closed