Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
mcgradj
Webkinz :)

mcgradj is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Pet of the month loot bag??

Hi everybody! I'm really excited because this is the first time EVER that I'll have a POTM. The pug was the very first Webkinz I got over a year ago! Do I still get a loot bag even thought I didn't adopt him this October? If so, when do I get it?

Thank you!
mcgradj is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2008, 09:00 AM   #2

StormJourney is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Pet of the month loot bag??

I'm sorry to have to tell you that you will unfortunately not get the POTM loot bag if you adopted your Pug before today. If you were to adopt ANOTHER Pug now, you would get a loot bag for it (but only it). However, you CAN still participate in all the extra POTM activities.
Old 10-01-2008, 09:01 AM   #3
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

Sorry you have to register your pet this month to get the loot bag. You will be able to do the specials for the Pug.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #4
Gingerpool

I don't know if I understand you correctly, but here's what I think based on what I mostly understanded:

When you buy a Webkinz that's in the month of the POTM. So, for example, let's say the Pug was POTM in October, but you bought it before October and not in the month, then that means you don't get the POTM loot bag because you didn't adopt the pug in October.

Do you get what I'm saying?
Old 10-01-2008, 09:03 AM   #5
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

No, I'm sorry but you don't. You will get to do all the activities, though. There is usually a lot of things, including extra tries for the wish tokens.
crosses is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 09:07 AM   #6

AKayeR will become famous soon enough

The only way to get the loot bags is to adopt the POTM during that month
AKayeR is offline Female
Old 10-01-2008, 09:17 AM   #7
wordtome
Gift Guru

SqueezeBoxx will become famous soon enough

You can BUY the pet of the month in any month, but you must ADOPT the pet of the month during the pet of the month's month.

SQUEEZE
Old 10-01-2008, 09:23 AM   #8
SEH58
Gift Guru

sherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant futuresherrylaine has a brilliant future

Sorry, I'm sure you're disappointed but like everyone said at least you get to do all the extras for the POTM during October; have fun.

Sherry
sherrylaine is offline Female
Closed