Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 12:40 PM   #21
Webkinz :)
ZanyZingo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: POTM Issues!

I just got off the phone with Ganz. After being forwarded to three different representatiives, I explained not receiving my POTM gifts for two Pugs. The gal I spoke with said that she would make sure I received the gifts...and they should appear in my dock within the next half hour or so. I'll let you know...

---------- ZanyZingo added 193 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Over two hours later...no luck...

Last edited by ZanyZingo; 10-07-2008 at 12:40 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ZanyZingo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2008, 12:59 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I adopted the pet of the month on the first before the mainteance came and had no problems for everyone who has problems i wish you the best and i hope you get all the stuff your suppose to get.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #23
Lil Kinz
koda414 is an unknown quantity at this point

At least you can get on. I am still getting that green screen and it just sits there blinking at me. Is anyone else having a problem logging in? This is really annoying. I can't even email Ganz because they require your code and since I am in the process of moving, mine are packed. I tried reloading the flashplayer to be sure that wasn't the problem, and I have cleared the cache and all that other stuff they suggest in their FAQ. I have my brand new bat already to be adopted and can't even get on to the site. It's doubly frustrating because the company doesn't have good customer service, which sends the message that they don't care, just keep sending them our money.
koda414 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #24
bonniesbabies
Gifted

bonniesbabies is just really nicebonniesbabies is just really nice

I get the green screen, but it does eventually load. Takes around 30-45 seconds at least usually. I just have to try to be patient.
bonniesbabies is offline Female
Old 10-07-2008, 06:50 PM   #25
Gifted

photomommy will become famous soon enough

I emailed and recieved the "as is" email called and left a message hopefully I have better luck with it on the phone its for my daughters acct so taking "NO" for answer is harder for me if it was my acct I guess I can deal with it but HOW SICK is GANZ to tell al this kids NO NO NO too bad. What example are they showing our kids....
Old 10-08-2008, 11:32 AM   #26
Lil Kinz
reykids is an unknown quantity at this point

My son bought a big kinz bull frog- september POTM, on Sept 23. We logged it in, and no POTM gift, just the 0kc. I emailed them. It took about a week for a reply to come to call ganz. I called, and left a voicemail, and they just called me back today. They say that since it is a september POTM issue, they can not replace the POTM items. All they offered was 500kc. What a rip off. My son is very upset. I am considering not buying anymore. We already have 50+ webkinz between my 4 kids. I am sooooooo upset. I will never buy a POTM pet again.

My son bought a big kinz bull frog- september POTM, on Sept 23. We logged it in, and no POTM gift, just the 0kc. I emailed them. It took about a week for a reply to come to call ganz. I called, and left a voicemail, and they just called me back today. They say that since it is a september POTM issue, they can not replace the POTM items. They actually had the nerve to say, "Well, you adopted the POTM close to the end of the month..." as if this excuses them from having to give the POTM items. All they offered was 500kc. No POTM exclusive, no wish token. That is not even enough to buy a new room. What a rip off. My son is very upset. I am considering not buying anymore. We already have 50+ webkinz between my 4 kids. I am sooooooo upset. I will never buy a POTM pet again.

My son bought a big kinz bull frog- september POTM, on Sept 23. We logged it in, and no POTM gift, just the 0kc. I emailed them. It took about a week for a reply to come to call ganz. I called, and left a voicemail, and they just called me back today. They say that since it is a september POTM issue, they can not replace the POTM items. They actually had the nerve to say, "Well, you adopted the POTM close to the end of the month..." as if this excuses them from having to give the POTM items. All they offered was 500kc. No POTM exclusive, no wish token. That is not even enough to buy a new room. What a rip off. My son is very upset. I am considering not buying anymore. We already have 50+ webkinz between my 4 kids. I am sooooooo upset. I will never buy a POTM pet again. Ganz has stopped caring about the kids, and seem to be only concerned with selling new kinz.
Closed