Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Pet Of the Month help (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/pet-month-help-365420/)

twilight_kitten08-08-2008 12:16 PM

Pet Of the Month help

My niece has the Clydesdale pet of the month. It the big kinz and she cant seem to do any of the potm activities. Ive seen her try and it says she must have the pet of the month to do those activities and she does. I've never had a pet of the month so what are we doing wrong?

crnovak08-08-2008 12:31 PM

Re: Pet Of the Month help

If it's a big Kinz and she's using that account when trying to do the activities, I would call Ganz and see if they can help. I've got a Clydesdale and have not had any problems doing the activities. I do know that the lil kinz and the big kinz, look about the same size. I would check to make sure it is actually a big kinz as well.

Wish I had better advice.

twilight_kitten08-08-2008 12:51 PM

Thanks, me and my mom bought it for her so i'm sure its a big Kinz. Thanks for the advice though i figured i would have to report it or something i just wanted to know if i was doing something wrong :D

---------- twilight_kitten added 16 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Do You know where i should go to report that kind of problem?

willas9708-08-2008 12:57 PM

you can contact them by calling!
~willas97:bf:

Wii Rock!08-08-2008 01:03 PM

what month did you adopt it in? that might do something....

08-08-2008 01:19 PM

um webkinz is doing matinance right now so alot of thing arent working properly because you are not supposed to log in while they are doing matinance.

amandainohio2408-08-2008 01:22 PM

It does not matter what month you adopt your pet in, except for the loot bag is only if you get the pet in that month.

Miley3908-08-2008 01:23 PM

well u have to be USING that animal to do the special activites hope that helps

amandainohio2408-08-2008 01:35 PM

you can be using any animal that is on the account that has the potm.

Shanti08-08-2008 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amandainohio24 (Post 9685191)
you can be using any animal that is on the account that has the potm.

that's true -- I've had mine for many months and I can do the special activities with any pet -- as long as the POM is entered in your account.

Do you still have the original tag with the code on it? If you do, that will help a lot to get help when you call Ganz. I adopted a POM and didn't get my special adoption prize and they needed that code to make it right (which they did and were very generous).