Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2007, 03:05 PM   #1
MamaTaz
Gift Guru

MamaTaz has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Pet of the month goof

Okay, I am really irritated here. Granted, this was a minor oversight on my part, however, If I can do this, I could easily see kids doing this as well.

I was so excited about the pet of the month announcement that I went out today and bought a frog so I could see what this super gift is. I already have two frogs on my account that I received through trading cards and really didn't want another one.

Long story short, I came home, registered it and didn't receive anything out of the ordinary. After spending several minutes checking and re-checking my dock and room I figured I must have missed something. I went back and re-read the newspaper article about the pet of the month club and realized only too late that the frog is the pet of the month for OCTOBER, not September. I am soooo mad.

I sent an email to Ganz about this and asked if there was any way they could take the frog back off so I could re-register it in October as I hadn't realized that. This is the response they sent me:

"Thank you for your question. You asked us about removing a pet from an existing account.

Our policy is not to separate Webkinz from accounts. When a pet is adopted onto an account, it cannot be removed due to technical issues between pets and items. If the entire account is less than 30 days old, then the entire account can be reset. Please note that resetting your account is like starting over.

If you would like to do this, please go to www.webkinz.com and click on the 'Customer Support' link, located below the 'Log In' button.

In the 'Account Issues' section, click on the 'Can I reset my account?' tab and fill out the form provided. "

First of all one of the quickest ways to irritate me is to send me a "canned" message that doesn't really adress the entire question at hand. I sent them a response and told them NOT to reset my account as I have over 50 pets on that particular account and it would be nice if they would actually address the question at hand. They sent me another "canned" message giving me their phone number and an extension to call and I got a stinking voice mail.

What ever happened to good customer service? I am so furious right now. They used to have really good customer service, back when they had a published 800# that people could call. It has gone severely down hill in about the last six months or so.

Okay, I am done ranting and raving now.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Pet of the month goof

I am sorry!
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 09-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #3
coolpanda5
Gift Guru

Cruises will become famous soon enough

but they should still give a gift in october when you already have the frog
Old 09-07-2007, 04:31 PM   #4
waderules

aww that stinks!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:33 PM   #5
cottoncandyblend999
Webkinz :)

webkinz cowboys=life is an unknown quantity at this point

what??????????????????
Old 09-07-2007, 10:37 PM   #6
Webkinz :)
Kate716 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the phone numbers! My webkinz pet is having issues and now I finally have a number to call about it!

The issue: My pet's legs no longer move so when she moves in a room she sort of floats/glides everywhere. She also won't curl up in bed when I put her in.... she stands straight up with her eyes open and makes the snoring noises. Oh, and sometimes she's invisible which is really wonderful too.... I'm hoping they can help!

Anyone else have this happen to your pet? It isn't happening with my kid's webkinz accounts so the issue isn't my computer.

-Kate
Old 09-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #7
Gifted
Cottoncandy1 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kate716
Thanks for the phone numbers! My webkinz pet is having issues and now I finally have a number to call about it!

The issue: My pet's legs no longer move so when she moves in a room she sort of floats/glides everywhere. She also won't curl up in bed when I put her in.... she stands straight up with her eyes open and makes the snoring noises. Oh, and sometimes she's invisible which is really wonderful too.... I'm hoping they can help!

Anyone else have this happen to your pet? It isn't happening with my kid's webkinz accounts so the issue isn't my computer.

-Kate
Yes same here on all three accounts we have skating/floating beagles that stand up in bed as well. I was wondering if it was only our accounts or beagles. I haven't emailed ganz yet but I will. Please let us know what you find out and I will as well. The kiddos kinda think it's funny that the webkinz sleep standing up lol.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #8
Flash flood

I'm sorry!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:29 PM   #9
kittykat2004
Gifted

sprkls78 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I Agree With The Other Person.......if You Already Have That Pet You Should Automatically Get The Gift Of The Month.......dont Punish Those Who Are Addicted. Lol. We Pay Their Paychecks......so They Work For Us...........yeah ............ Not Watch I Will Get My Account Deleted.lol. Just Joking....
Old 09-08-2007, 05:19 PM   #10
Gifted

goyoga will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by Kate716

-Kate
That apparently is some new entertainment WW has provided for us! Just kidding. It happened all over and should go away on it's own.
goyoga is offline Female
Closed