Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
lovemynewphews will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: POTM and Charm Forest Questions

Hey..any help would be appreciated. I just bought my first charm..thank you all..I can hear the clapping!! What I wanted to know is, in order to access all the charms..I guess there is 40 virtual charms..do I just need to buy 8 real charms? Is that how is works? I believe there are 24? real charms..is that right? And what do you gain with those? I have been reading up on this..I guess I am just confused..probably in all the excitment of my first charm!! Ha!

Okay..second question!! Do we know which POTM are coming up for sure..obviously frog this month, black bear in November. I hear pig for December?? I bought a cow and am going to get some more plushies tomorrow and wanted to know if they were going to be POTM anytime soon in order to wait to enter them, for those extra great prizes!! Yeah!!

Thanks so much for your help!! I've had such a fun night! I finally broke down and "let" my husband buy me some webbies!! I was determined to just stick with my one until November..but, my oh my...I have entered the frog, and the clydesdale..and I've got 6 more sitting here.. He wants to get me more..this is so much fun..my eyes are glazing over...lol!! The thrill, the excitment..the greed!! Just breathe...I can do this...

I await your answers..oh gifted Webkinz members!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2007, 01:01 AM   #2
Susie Q has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: POTM and Charm Forest Questions

Yes you need 8 in order to unlock all of the virtual charms. There are 24 real charms to buy. If you go to the charm forest after you enter your code then go up to the top left and click on the tree, then go to charm bonuses and you will see what is to be gained by getting all of the charms.

I haven't seen where anyone knew for sure what it would be.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:24 AM   #3
Beachgirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi..Yes the 8 work to unlock all the virtual charms..I bought all the charms but then realized that 8 would work....So we just bought 8 for my hubby......He isn't using them as a bracelet or necklace..LOL...He is using them on the pull for the seven zippers on his briefcase....and he gave the extra one to me......Both of us love the idea that the pets can wear the charms that we have..That is pne of the plus features for us...so cute on the pets necks..Each pet can wear 3 charms
As far as I can tell, the extra ones just give you more cash and a few exclusive prizes....I got the charm forest tree when I put in my 24th real charm (I think) I do not think it is pretty at all and still have it in my dock.....It seems out of place in my other rooms and yards..Good luck..You will love being able to go to the charm forest every 6 hours..but remember you only get one chance to find a charm....I have found a lot of bad fairies..which gives you nothing..but I have also gotten great foods for my pets that are ever so pretty..Have fun and enjoy
Old 10-06-2007, 01:38 AM   #4
lovemynewphews will become famous soon enough

Thank you both so very much..that is really helpful! So, I know I can buy 8 charms..and that would be enough..I guess I would rather spend my money on more plushies..Fantastic information..rep points to you both!!!

I know my questions were about as clear as mud!! And..Beachgirl...as for your charm forest tree..wait until you get gifted..I know people will trade you for that!!

I actually saw a really cute outdoor room with that tree on this site..I wouldn't have liked it either..but this outdoor room was centered around it..looked really neat.

Thanks again!! I know it's late and I appreciate the help!!